'13 GA CB Shaq Wiggins (Transferring to UT)

Wanted to go to that, but now it is coming to Nashville on 4/20, so I will be going to that one instead. And it is 18plus if im not mistaken, so they wont be able to go.

im pretty sure they could get in if they wanted to. and theres no violation when its just a kid doing something making his own decision without help. just sayin. they could get in if they wanted to.

Paul Fortenberry on VQ says there is a great chance Shaq Wiggins will be making a visit to UT on the weekend of the March 3rd. This will be a huge recruiting weekend for UT, as up to a dozen visitors are expected on campus including DL Carl Lawson and Jason Hatcher.

is someone going to get a sticky for the march 3rd group that is visiting.

The CB from Trinity Ryan White isn't even in the 250. That's crazy as hell. But you know Rivals will make some excuse.

White not being in the 250 is a far bigger injustice than Wiggins. That said we all know how much the 250 will change once film is out on all these guys.

I dont know what is worse. White not being in Rivals 250 or Carr being rated a freaking 88 by 247. That's an absolute joke right there.

It must suck to know that no matter how well u recruit bama is still the only school anyone cares about in the state.

We still recruit better than Tennessee. :lolabove:

Keep it up and you guys are about to get replaced by Arkansas in the Big 6 of the SEC.

We still recruit better than Tennessee. :lolabove:

Keep it up and you guys are about to get replaced by Arkansas in the Big 6 of the SEC.

Arky landed the #35 class in the country. We'll land a top 10 class this year if we win on the field(which I think we'll do). Auburn will be back in their places pretty soon. Hearing that Chizik doesn't want to play ball with some of the boosters down there. Just some rumors I'm hearing from some Aubbie buddies.

Arky landed the #35 class in the country. We'll land a top 10 class this year if we win on the field(which I think we'll do). Auburn will be back in their places pretty soon. Hearing that Chizik doesn't want to play ball with some of the boosters down there. Just some rumors I'm hearing from some Aubbie buddies.

This upcoming year will tell a lot about the future of AU and Chizik. With all the players returning and getting a pretty good schdule I counted 6 for sure wins, 3 toss up gmaes, and 2 for sure loses. Counting the bowl game if Au doesn't win 9 games this year Chizik will be on the hot seat.

This upcoming year will tell a lot about the future of AU and Chizik. With all the players returning and getting a pretty good schdule I counted 6 for sure wins, 3 toss up gmaes, and 2 for sure loses. Counting the bowl game if Au doesn't win 9 games this year Chizik will be on the hot seat.

You don't count very well. That's only 11 games.

He only counted 11 because he knows Bama is an automatic loss.

I wasn't looking at the schedule but thank you for corrected me that's another game we should win.

7 games we should win, 3 toss up games, 2 should be loses. Hoping for a 10 win season with bowl win.

I wasn't looking at the schedule but thank you for corrected me that's another game we should win.

7 games we should win, 3 toss up games, 2 should be loses. Hoping for a 10 win season with bowl win.

If you think Auburn is good enough to beat Bama next year, you're in for a long season friend.

VN Store

Back