'12 JUCO WR Cordarrelle Patterson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the fact that this guy chose us because we already had great WR's. He knew he would be double teamed if he went anywhere esle. Anyother player would probably not like the fact that we already had established WR's. Will he produce more than DR and JH? What are great group of WR's. GBO!!

Love the fact that this guy chose us because we already had great WR's. He knew he would be double teamed if he went anywhere esle. Anyother player would probably not like the fact that we already had established WR's. Will he produce more than DR and JH? What are great group of WR's. GBO!!

It's going to be fun to see who ends up with the most receiving yards next season. Any 3 of them could lead the team. I'm putting my money on Hunter though.

I like it. It means he is not afraid of some competition and that each one will make the other better!

idk about everyone else. but i was taken back by how soft spoken, nice CP was in his interview after he committed. Seems like a really nice cat.

idk about everyone else. but i was taken back by how soft spoken, nice CP was in his interview after he committed. Seems like a really nice cat.

Really? That is not what you thought a couple of months ago.

I didn't misunderstand it. We are out of the running for CP. as the his recruitment changed bc he is no longer an EE so did his choices and attitude. His focus now is being the #1 guy where as before many believed he wanted to go where he would get groomed into a first round take . His lack of enthusiasm to graduate early let coaches give him a different treatment of being number one versus being part of the team. The guy will be a player at UGA, but I see him like a K. Thompkins type receiver. He def will be pivotal in the offense but not what we all thought. I just like every vol fan would want him to come here , yet that ship has sailed.

So his attitude is good now that he decided to come here?

Your meltdowns are even funnier to look back on then they are at the time which is saying something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people

Your meltdowns are even funnier to look back on then they are at the time which is saying something.

To be fair, and I'm not attempting to defend anyone, but Tombo seemed surprised in the context of his comment about CP. This would lead me to believe that he had his stated opinion as before and was shocked that CP was the opposite in that video. JMO :salute:

You must have missed the part where he said he was taken aback. Not that I dont agree about the meltdown looking pretty funny at this point.

Last edited:
Didn't know where else to put this, but VQ gave an update on JH11. Hinshaw was quoted as saying that JH is doing really well, and he's doing a lot of straight-line running work. Hinshaw also said JH's strength levels are doing well.

Obviously no serious agility work or cutting/routes work, but good progress nonetheless.

JH11 will go ham on you
DR21 will go ham on you
CP# will go ham on you

GIFSoup

Fits right in with Hinshaw's comments about needing the WR's to not be selfish. This is a fantastic example.

Back to the purpose of this thread, I like what was said about Cordarrelle playing smaller than his size. With what CDH said regarding the receivers being accountable and the need to step up tells me he is not going to take any crap from the players. we shall soon see.

GO VOLS!!!

Again, back to the purpose of this thread, Cordarrelle Patterson. Start a new thread for all the BS going on.

:blink:

GO VOLS!!!

The onlyest thing to slow the WR boom is the fact that neither JH nor CP will be in Spring practice. So the early games of the season might not be all that we're hoping to see this year. Or maybe they will.

The onlyest thing to slow the WR boom is the fact that neither JH nor CP will be in Spring practice. So the early games of the season might not be all that we're hoping to see this year. Or maybe they will.

I've got a feeling they will. The passing game can be worked on easy during the summer with 7 on 7s. Why do you think Bray, Hunter, and Rogers looked so good opening up the season. That'll happen again but with Pig Howard, Patterson, and the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back