'12 JUCO WR Cordarrelle Patterson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Chaney and Bray are grinning from ear to ear right about now. Can you imagine a 4 wide set consisting of JH, DR, CP and JC (Jason Croom), and then have Clear running a route too? That is 5 guys (with an average height of 6'4") coming at a defense (with an average height of about 5'11).

Even if Bray throws to his check down (RB), that's a LOT of big bodies blocking upfield. I think Chaney's mind may explode in the off season designing plays to utilize the size of our WR's.

I have been thinking for a while that Chaney wanted to move to the Pros after this year and was expecting him to announce after NSD. Perhaps getting C Petterson to go along with Bray, Hunter, and DaRick will be enough to keep him here for another year or two.

mlsoft

I have been thinking for a while that Chaney wanted to move to the Pros after this year and was expecting him to announce after NSD. Perhaps getting C Petterson to go along with Bray, Hunter, and DaRick will be enough to keep him here for another year or two.

mlsoft

Chaney going pro? I don't know about that - when was the last time a Tennessee offense was truly impressive for an entire season? Maybe '07? I can't see him having many offers, but who knows?

That means we need to put out an APB for.... Dave Clawson????!!

I just had to share this, a buddy that I work with is a huge Georgia Bulldog fan and this was on one of their fan sites I read it myself.. Some guy who posted this and he is supposed to be I guess like Skeeter here, seems to know a lot of inside info.. Anyway the whole thing was that Cordarrelle Patterson was a silent commitment to the Dawgs the whole time and that the only reason he turned his back on them was because we paid him to come here!! It just seems to me that after DaRick and now Patterson the post just screamed how ticked off they are at UT for getting both of these guys, anyway I got a good chuckle out of it and just wanted to share the info.. Oh and like I said I read it myself... :birgits_giggle: :cray: :eek:lol:

Reactions: 3 people
Patterson is awesome. Pick your poison between the Big 3 and all of a sudden KO returns are starting to look like fun again with him, DY, and maybe Pig.

I just had to share this, a buddy that I work with is a huge Georgia Bulldog fan and this was on one of their fan sites I read it myself.. Some guy who posted this and he is supposed to be I guess like Skeeter here, seems to know a lot of inside info.. Anyway the whole thing was that Cordarrelle Patterson was a silent commitment to the Dawgs the whole time and that the only reason he turned his back on them was because we paid him to come here!! It just seems to me that after DaRick and now Patterson the post just screamed how ticked off they are at UT for getting both of these guys, anyway I got a good chuckle out of it and just wanted to share the info.. Oh and like I said I read it myself... :birgits_giggle: :cray: :eek:lol:

I know where you got that from. Take a look at the Otha Peters thread and you will see the same kind of accusations. Some fans just don't know when to move on.

Don't believe or take seriously everything you read on the internet.

I know where you got that from. Take a look at the Otha Peters thread and you will see the same kind of accusations. Some fans just don't know when to move on.

Actually we did pay him.

With a scholarship

Oh believe me I didn't even begin to think any part of it was true, it was just sour grapes from the Georgia fans.. :good!:

Fellas... has someone posted the actual commitment video for CP? Can someone link me to it? I'm not talking about the interview after his commitment... I mean the actual commit video.

Thanks.

Fellas... has someone posted the actual commitment video for CP? Can someone link me to it? I'm not talking about the interview after his commitment... I mean the actual commit video.

Thanks.

I watched it live, its incredibly boring, and annoying bc you heard every word twice bc of poor microphone work hah. Idk where you could find it. Youtube maybe?

He made every play look easy! That sweep play to the right looked like there was nothing there, but he makes one good cut and gains 10+ yards. I can not wait to see this guy play! GBO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back