'12 JUCO DT Damien Jacobs (Florida signee)

nobody is interested in what the Mississippi Bears did 30 years ago- you sound just like them

You should be happy. You're ahead of Kentucky and Mississippi in the recruiting rankings. Who knows, after today you may move into 9th in the SEC. Awesome.

My bad, I forgot to include A&M and Mizzou. I guess you could get that 10th spot though. On the bright side, that makes one more SEC team you're ahead of.

Last edited:
nobody is interested in what the Mississippi Bears did 30 years ago- you sound just like them

I can't help but think there is a village looking for you right now. I don't normally attack someone on this board, but it is time for you to go. This is a TENNESSEE VOLUNTEER message board dude. STFU and GTFO! Mods please toss this idiot.

You should be happy. You're ahead of Kentucky and Mississippi in the recruiting rankings. Who knows, after today you may move into 9th in the SEC. Awesome.

My bad, I forgot to include A&M and Mizzou. I guess you could get that 10th spot though. On the bright side, that makes one more SEC team you're ahead of.

We've won 15 games plus will get another bowl win in a few days the last 2 seasons. And that is with recruiting classes in the averaging in the 30's...

With Mullen pulling top 25 classes, we will remain > Tennessee as we have been the last 2 years

:dance2:

We've won 15 games plus will get another bowl win in a few days the last 2 seasons. And that is with recruiting classes in the averaging in the 30's...

With Mullen pulling top 25 classes, we will remain > Tennessee as we have been the last 2 years

The guy is straight trolling right now.

15 whole wins? WOW! And a whopping 6 came this year with an even better team!

*Read with severe sarcasm.

15 whole wins? WOW! And a whopping 6 came this year with an even better team!

*Read with severe sarcasm.

Read this:

Tennessee > Ole Miss > Mississippi State.

Study up, you might be quizzed on this information.

Ole Miss > State?????

Shirley you arent talking about athletics- because then you would be wrong- hell, they have posted two 0-8 seasons in the SEC the last 5 years- AND another 1-7

the 1960's ended- so did Ole Miss being relevant in the SEC

Haha, he roots for Mississippi State.

Ole Miss > State?????

Shirley you arent talking about athletics- because then you would be wrong- hell, they have posted two 0-8 seasons in the SEC the last 5 years- AND another 1-7

This is comedic gold. You can't be serious! I "Shirley" am. Getting preached to from a Mississippi State fan on relevancy is hilarious on so many levels.

Keep it coming.

Bragging about winning 15 games over a 2 year period is pretty pathetic. We know our team sucks right now but you'd never see a UT fan bragging on a 7.5 win average over a 2 year span. That's really sad.

Reactions: 1 person
Ole Miss > State?????

And your pathetic cow college isn't relevant either.

VN Store

Back