The Golf Thread

Yep . . . and that's probably the worst place on planet Earth to try and get a balky putter going.

That crap yesterday was absurd.

He'll be the best iron player in the world agai vet shortly. In fact, he just hit a great long iron from the rough.

79 today in the 4 club tourney. Beat my best round at westhaven by 3. Driver, 5, 9, sw, putter.

Only I could shoot better with an empty bag than with a full one.

Playing in a 4some in a group of @ 16 tomorrow. You can only bring 3 clubs and a putter. It's not my style, but I'm going out there to have a good time. Anybody ever done this? I'm thinking about Driver, 6 iron, and pw. I might be screwed in the sand, but I can hit, punch and chip with my pw from greenside to @ 130 yds. Not sure what to do with the middle iron. Playing partner is rolling with the 3 wood, but I can hit the driver off the deck pretty well if I have to, and I don't like to tee off with the 3 unless it's called for.
Suggestions?

I would ditch the putter and putt w my wedge

Vintage Tiger made an appearance today at the President's Cup. Don't know if it will last, but it's the first time I've seen him put it all together in quite awhile.

Vintage Tiger made an appearance today at the President's Cup. Don't know if it will last, but it's the first time I've seen him put it all together in quite awhile.

Yea if he can get the putter to be consistent, watch out. His ball striking was great all week.

Thanks, I'm still looking for a good deal on a Newport 2, to send in and get "ghosted" with the Orange paint fill

VN Store

Back