'12 GA DT Dalvin Tomlinson

Rivals guys are wrong some of the time. He said aj wouldn't get his 4th star the next day rankings came out and he did. After his visit we are in very good shape with tomlinson
Posted via VolNation Mobile

GT brings it most of the time. He generally has a GT homer side though. Nothing wrong with that Jmo tifwiw.

Pace you are making a real ass of yourself in this thread. Give it a rest. GT09 is legitimate.

Pace buddy I like you am currently unemployed, but that being said doesnt mean you should come on here and act like a jerk. GO back to being the nice Pace we all liked him better.

Pace you are making a real ass of yourself in this thread. Give it a rest. GT09 is legitimate.

Ditto, as I said 2 pages ago as soon as you started in on him Pace. Fun is fun but no sense messing with an inside source regardless what the guys school affiliations are.

Per VQ
"I didn't think it was going to be as good as it was when I got up there. The campus and the stadium and the facilities and all the coaches surprised me. They've been recruiting me for a while now. They're good coaches and good people and they're looking for people to help them win in the future"
What he is looking for in a school

"A good campus. A d-line coach I can communicate with. Players that like to push me harder that's going to help me make it to the next level after college. The academics and that's pretty much it,"

Said he most likely won't decide till after his senior season.

Last edited:
"i want to see what colleges i'll take my official visits to and i'm still focusing on my high school football team and i'm trying to focus on recruiting, too." tomlinson said. "i know alabama is going to be one and most likely want to get up to indiana and i want to go to tennessee, too."

- vq

I think it will be UT and Gt in the end. I don't think Bama or UGA will pursue him very hard because he is not a good fit for the 3-4.

VN Store

Back