'12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Big Orange Country Nathan !!

:loco::rock::rock::pepper::welcomec::td::3cheers::baloon::3083yourock::groupwave::fireworks:

quote from flavarsity on rivals...

One passer to watch, that is currently 6th on our quarterback rankings, is Bartram Trail's Nathan Peterman. One college quarterback coach once told me that "Peterman has all the tools to be a major college quarterback. With proper work in the weight room and some slight tweaks to his mechanics, he will be an all-league player in college."

I for one am glad that the QB search is over. I think we were in a position this year where they wanted a QB..but did not need to sit back and hope and pray next years starter commited. We have 2 very good QBs already on campus and taking one this year just builds depth. While Kiel would have been great....maybe best we just took one the staff felt could compete and push Bray and Worley now than roll the dice and if Kiel commits elsewhere...who would be left to pick from?

Let's get some front 7 on defense now!!

I for one am glad that the QB search is over. I think we were in a position this year where they wanted a QB..but did not need to sit back and hope and pray next years starter commited. We have 2 very good QBs already on campus and taking one this year just builds depth. While Kiel would have been great....maybe best we just took one the staff felt could compete and push Bray and Worley now than roll the dice and if Kiel commits elsewhere...who would be left to pick from?

Let's get some front 7 on defense now!!

They are coming Pace. It just seems they are slower to commit than others for some reason.

Just watched his film and he looks like a great get!
Foot work and field vision seem to already be there, and his ball placement on the intermediate/long routes is GREAT! As a resident lurker on VN..I had to chime in and say STOKED!

Don't hate, but he kinda reminds me of Clausen (when he was IN the game that is).

:clapping:

His offer list isn't that great and he looks like Patrick Dempsey. But I trust the coaches' evaluations.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Alabama, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Clemson, Connecticut, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Maryland, Northwestern, South Carolina, South Florida, Tennessee, UCF, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest.

Offer list seems pretty solid to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back