Goodbye Oregon Football

Refraising that I thought you had taken out a green pen, written a note and taken a phone pic. I thought clever. Then I realized it was real and couldn't believe it.

Then again, if the trick's on me again, I've been had.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You think I wrote that?

With the happenings (under investigation) at AU, OSU, USC/Tennessee, etc., wouldn't surprise to see the NCAA decide to make an example = Death Penalty a la SMU.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You think I wrote that?

At first yeah. It's so asinine that he would do that, I thought that the poster (you or whomever) may have written that out as a sarcastic/clever pic to the story about Kelly cheating.

Overthinking it man. Don't worry about me. I'm in my own world sometimes.

The article said that is only two of the many hand written notes to Lyles from the Oregon staff

it interesting if you read the article it appears the info he gave oregon was given to cal a year or so prior. this explains why the oregon info only includes texas recruits despite it being a national package since cal only paid for the texas service. notice cal didn't renew his service either.

SinkingOilShip-5.jpg

In hope the NCAA still punishes osu accordingly and don't use this as a reason to forget about them
Posted via VolNation Mobile

At first yeah. It's so asinine that he would do that, I thought that the poster (you or whomever) may have written that out as a sarcastic/clever pic to the story about Kelly cheating.

Overthinking it man. Don't worry about me. I'm in my own world sometimes.

It's easier to believe that someone would do that as a gag than Kelly writing those himself.

It's easier to believe that someone would do that as a gag than Kelly writing those himself.

So i'm not the only person who is just now seeing this note. Count, how long has this been out there and what explanation did Oregon offer for it's existence?

In other good news, Auburn is definitely gonna get theirs soon too per Clay Travis. Great day is great.
If Auburn doesn't get creamed, the AA will have failed epically.

So i'm not the only person who is just now seeing this note. Count, how long has this been out there and what explanation did Oregon offer for it's existence?

Oregon hasn't said anything yet to my knowledge

Hand written notes? I think stupid might be a understatement. Well that about does it for Oregon's 5 seconds of fame. Hope you Duck fans enjoyed it while it lasted.

VN Store

Back