'12 IL DT Vincent Valentine

With Nebraska as his leader, Valentine named Florida his runner-up.
"Besides those two Tennessee and Wisconsin have been hard after me calling and asking me to come visit them."

Valentine says he plans on visiting Florida, Nebraska, Iowa, Arkansas, and Tennessee this summer.
-Rivals

He said his decision will come down to where he feels most comfortable as he visits the different schools.

With Nebraska as his leader, Valentine named Florida his runner-up.

-Rivals

He said his decision will come down to where he feels most comfortable as he visits the different schools.

Still a chance here it looks like.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"Illinois, Nebraska, Florida, and Tennessee are recruiting me the hardest right now," Valentine said. "I'm starting to get a feel for a couple of schools. I probably have about five that I really want to be in my top ten. Illinois is one of my top choices. It's still kind of open, any school could jump out, and anything could change right now."
-Rivals

Wasn't Wisconsin in his Top 3 last week? No matter, it's early...

I'm hearing grades are a concern for both he and Nick James. Possible SIP.

Defensive tackle
Edwardsville, Illinois
Edwardsville
Ht:6'3"
Wt:300 lbs
Class:2012 (High School)

"Tennessee is recruiting me really had," Valentine offered. "I talk to Coach Hiestand a lot on Facebook and I have called him a couple of times. I'm pretty interested in Tennessee. The are in my top 5 and it's a school that I'm planning on visiting."

Last edited:
Also,

Valentine hopes to narrow his list by the end of the summer. Nebraska, Florida, Wisconsin and Illinois appear to be in line to make his final list along with the Vols.

Defensive tackle
Edwardsville, Illinois
Edwardsville
View Map

"Tennessee is recruiting me really had," Valentine offered. "I talk to Coach Hiestand a lot on Facebook and I have called him a couple of times. I'm pretty interested in Tennessee. The are in my top 5 and it's a school that I'm planning on visiting."

Hey you need to keep you eye on these things. LOL !!!

Defensive tackle
Edwardsville, Illinois
Edwardsville

On Volquest, they list him at 6' 4" and 320 lbs. Who knows what he really is but he's one big body.

Grades cant be that bad. You cant be dumb and get a 27 act.

Agreed! :p
I think there is some confusion as to whether VV scored a 27 OR took the ACT April 27...

"Valentine says he’s considering majoring in either psychology or sociology. He reports a 2.4 core GPA and took the ACT on April 27." -Scout

That said, I've supported VV from the onset...would love love to see him play for Tennessee. :)
:hi:

Agreed! :p
I think there is some confusion as to whether VV scored a 27 OR took the ACT April 27...

"Valentine says he’s considering majoring in either psychology or sociology. He reports a 2.4 core GPA and took the ACT on April 27." -Scout

That said, I've supported VV from the onset...would love love to see him play for Tennessee. :)
:hi:

April 27th was a wednesday. The ACT is only given on Saturdays.

VN Store

Back