Pearl's Character - More to be revealed

I heard from my garbage collector who's son has Mike Hamilton's paper route, that Hamilton will be fired as AD and UT is going to hire Co-ADs who have gave a great reputation with the NCAA. Rumor is they will hire as Co-ADS Lane Kiffin and Brucey Boy Pearl.

So many idiots on here. Amazing...totally in character though so I am not surprised. What I said was true...just thought I would throw it out there. This is the main reason I never post on here. I follow this site and would never post garbage as so many people do. Children and grumpy old asses. Not sure if most of you all are just chronically constipated, mentally deficient, or both.

BTW, are you the same Chuck that always calls Jimmy Hyams and is usually always the first guy with the trivia question at 6?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Pretty sure he didn't even meet with the players after it became official.

It really wouldn't be appropriate to meet them after he is fired. Coaches met with the players before the official decision was announced, but after the coaches were informed.

While CBP may have some character flaws, I still think Hamilton and the administration played awfully fast and loose just prior to his termination to make things appear even worse than they were. Ex--the trumped up issue re the Kentucky game tickets given to a prospect. I think the NCAA forced UT to let CBP go, and the administration wanted it to appear otherwise.

I/m not saying he shouldn't have been let go; I am saying it should have been done earlier and Hammilton and his minions were less than truthful in the reasons he was let go.

While CBP may have some character flaws, I still think Hamilton and the administration played awfully fast and loose just prior to his termination to make things appear even worse than they were. Ex--the trumped up issue re the Kentucky game tickets given to a prospect. I think the NCAA forced UT to let CBP go, and the administration wanted it to appear otherwise.

I/m not saying he shouldn't have been let go; I am saying it should have been done earlier and Hammilton and his minions were less than truthful in the reasons he was let go.

+1

All you high moral and supreme character drum beaters keep fighting the good fight in college basketball. It's a target rich environment for your righteous crusade.

All you high moral and supreme character drum beaters keep fighting the good fight in college basketball. It's a target rich environment for your righteous crusade.

I don't live in a world in which the (possible) moral / ethical depravity of the fanbase- however small or widespread - should serve to justify or rationalize away the same glaringly egregious missteps for what is, arguably, one of the most widely recognized representatives of an institution which I both care for and support.

He was (handsomely) rewarded for his voluntary agreement to assume that position, all that came with it - those lofty standards of personal conduct, included - and which were entrusted to his care.

He then, and of his own volition, willfully, intentionally, knowingly and continuously violated that trust - and worse still, then went so far as to attempt to enlist the conspiratorial aide of others in order to conceal it, which not only increased the injurious harm, both to himself and the institution as a whole, but exponentially so.

And he was fired for it, both as a punitive and preventative measure of its future occurrence - and rightfully damn so.

And anyone who doesn't agree that his termination was completely justified (and some might add, belated) is either delusional and in complete denial of the facts of the matter, or a fool of the first and highest order.

So, you are welcome to pick whichever of those you most prefer, or leave it to the sane amongst us to do so for you - but know that there isn't a third option available, insofar as you wish to protest his firing, at least within the bounds of reason or good sense.
Posted via Captain Logic & Uncle Common Sense

I don't live in a world in which the (possible) moral / ethical depravity of the fanbase- however small or widespread - should serve to justify or rationalize away the same glaringly egregious missteps for what is, arguably, one of the most widely recognized representatives of an institution which I both care for and support.

He was (handsomely) rewarded for his voluntary agreement to assume that position, all that came with it - those lofty standards of personal conduct, included - and which were entrusted to his care.

He then, and of his own volition, willfully, intentionally, knowingly and continuously violated that trust - and worse still, then went so far as to attempt to enlist the conspiratorial aide of others in order to conceal it, which not only increased the injurious harm, both to himself and the institution as a whole, but exponentially so.

And he was fired for it, both as a punitive and preventative measure of its future occurrence - and rightfully damn so.

And anyone who doesn't agree that his termination was completely justified (and some might add, belated) is either delusional and in complete denial of the facts of the matter, or a fool of the first and highest order.

So, you are welcome to pick whichever of those you most prefer, or leave it to the sane amongst us to do so for you - but know that there isn't a third option available, insofar as you wish to protest his firing, at least within the bounds of reason or good sense.

I'm guessing you like to hear yourself speak and probably proofread your entry a couple of times. Just let it go.

I'm guessing you like to hear yourself speak and probably proofread your entry a couple of times. Just let it go.

Of course I do - thus I type words into a message board.

I proofread everything I write, as its a good habit to acquire, especially for fancy talkin' and such. More should do the same.

I have "let it go" - and were it not for the incessant sobbing / temper-tantrum throwing of a butt-hurt few - I suspect that it would easily remain there, undisturbed.

So, perhaps you should preach in the other direction, Parsons, while I adjust my robes and study this hymnal.

Like I said. Fight the good fight.

I proofread everything I write, as its a good habit to acquire, especially for fancy talkin' and such. More should do the same.

I have "let it go" - and were it not for the incessant sobbing / temper-tantrum throwing of a butt-hurt few - I suspect that it would easily remain there, undisturbed.

So, perhaps you should preach in the other direction, Parsons, while I adjust my robes and study this hymnal.

You appear to be the most "butt-hurt" of them all. Resorting to calling people delusional, fools, without reason, and lacking good sense. Get over yourself already.

Where you been lately, Tenny?

I have only read sobbing of someone that appears to be "butt hurt" by the op and you.

Where you been lately, Tenny?

Covered up at work, man - those catchy jingles don't write themselves, you know.

What little time I've had on here of late has been spent in the various religious threads - simultaneously gleening a broader (and far more knowledgeable) take on all things theogical from the atheist / agnostic and believers, alike (i.e. IPO, RJD, Float, theReal, Beecher, et al), and watching Eric "defend the faith" by unwittingly unraveling 6,000+ years of Judeo-Christian history and thought, and in the misinterpretation or misapplication of scores of sacred texts.

Otherwise, I'm around. Thanks for asking.

I proofread everything I write, as it's a good habit to acquire, especially for fancy talkin' and such. More should do the same.

fyp

VN Store

Back