OFFICIAL: Tennessee vs. Michigan - Friday at 12:40 PM EDT - TruTV (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 in the first half. Literally the only thing keeping us afloat. And then we give that trash shot up. This team could not possibly be less fun to watch.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

8 turnovers for UT, 8 offensive rebounds for Michigan.

That is 16 extra posessions in a half.

That sucks.

Garbage shot. Sean Woods should only get away with that crap. Totally piss poor effort the first half. We have been extremely out-hustled.

Long strech with no points. . .check

Let the other team score at the end of the half. . .check

Scotty pouting. . .check

Cam misses free throws. . .check

Pts: 19
FG: 6/6
FT: 7/7
Rebs: 4
Blks: 2

1 turnover and 0 fouls.

So long Tobias... I can't wait to watch Hall, Maymon and Woolridge next year!

Last edited:
Yes commentaror, Michigan's defense is incredible. We should be up double digits on this POS team. Two different types of effort we're seeing here. Then we have Bruce and co. intentionally gimping the team with his terrible rotations and lack of offense. Is it really that hard to give the ball to Tobias every possession?

I'll be glad when this comes to an end. I feel bad for the players, what a waste of a season.

We have the best player on the floor by far, but other than that we have a lot of guys who still have no idea how to play. Hopson included.

Ok it could be worse. We're in the game. Can't afford anymore meltdown. No whammies lol. Finish strong!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

gotta wonder how many touches Tobias gets in the 2nd half. He's only 6/6fg and 7/7ft for 19pts in the first half

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back