'12 GA CB Geno Smith

Quote from Geno on Thursday from TSS. "We came up short Tennessee but its all good" and "Go Vols I'm singing Rocky Top all night long baby!! Lets goo!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That is so Crazy to me. He is top of 2012 get list.

:loco:

*does the Choppa city Juke :pepper: & Salutes :salute:

Their school is right around the corner from my office. The parents and coaches have told me that his top three are AU, UT, and UGA right now. This kid is a stud, will be great in the next level. I think this turns into a AU and UT battle.

UT,AU,and UGA in that order is how they stand as of now. Ill try to do an interview with Geno on Jan 31 at Chad Simmons Showcase combine I got two guys that Chad invited to come Austin Allen and Chaz Thornton so Ill get to see alot of prospects UT will be recruiting.

Just recieved offer from ND to add to offer list of:
Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss, N.C. State, Purdue, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Virginia and Virginia Tech
"He was just talking about my game and how I could fit perfectly in the defense up there," Smith said. "He was just saying, 'We're gonna offer you a scholarship to Notre Dame.' Notre Dame is a prestigious school with a lot of tradition, so I was excited about the offer."

Just recieved offer from ND to add to offer list of:
Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss, N.C. State, Purdue, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Virginia and Virginia Tech

I will see him play this fall. Will let you know what I think.

VN Store

Back