Sopranos!!!

I was a late bloomer to the series as well. I bought the first season about 2 years ago and ended up owning the entire series eventually. Money well spent IMO.

I don't get to catch a lot of night time television except for sports really due to my job. Working nights at a hotel really limits your television selection. Hard for me to keep up with something unless it comes on the nights I'm off.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I am so jealous of you. Wish I could go back and watch them all for the first time again.

I watch at least three episodes a week. Think it will be forever in my dvd player.

When the Sopranos first started, a guy I worked with told me I would love it. He knew I was into Goodfellas and etc...I saw the 2nd episode that Sunday night, and was hooked for the next nine years.

It is hard to explain to people how much I love this series. The writing, the acting.
Glad you are getting into it.

as Tony once said,
"Hey it's me ma, your only son...."
My fav. scene!

Just watched the first episode. Going to be a fun ride.

Trust me, it gets a lot better too. The 1st season they didnt know they Had a hit on their hands, so it's as if they didn't get too carried away building characters up. Just unbelievably well written.

Watching some season 5 now.

I watch at least three episodes a week. Think it will be forever in my dvd player.

When the Sopranos first started, a guy I worked with told me I would love it. He knew I was into Goodfellas and etc...I saw the 2nd episode that Sunday night, and was hooked for the next nine years.

It is hard to explain to people how much I love this series. The writing, the acting.
Glad you are getting into it.

as Tony once said,
"Hey it's me ma, your only son...."
My fav. scene!

I liked the first episode a lot. One of the better pilots I've seen for a show. Got my wife to sit down and watch it. It is a solid 12$ investment if there ever was one lol.

Trust me, it gets a lot better too. The 1st season they didnt know they Had a hit on their hands, so it's as if they didn't get too carried away building characters up. Just unbelievably well written.

Watching some season 5 now.
I can't wait to get further into the show. What season is on A&E right now? I was channel surfing yesterday and saw it was on.

I can't wait to get further into the show. What season is on A&E right now? I was channel surfing yesterday and saw it was on.

I'd avoid the A&E episodes, they have about 10 minutes cut from. They're OK to re watch, but there are some neat tidbits missing from them.

can't remember how many episodes exactly but there are 6 seasons. it would definitely be worth looking into if you haven't ever seen it IMO.

Last edited:
I'm almost through the first season already. This one has got 12 or 13 episodes. It is hard for me to sit down and get into a TV show but it hasn't been for this one.

richie+aprile

I love when Tony is b@#$^ing out Richie and Tony tells him to not give him those "Manson Lamps". It's true, Richie has got a mean stare.

Tony--"I thought I told you to back off Beansie."

Richie--"I did, then I put it in drive."

What a line. :)

The writes did a great job of making such an unbelievably f'ed up character very believable.

Watched the Kevin Finnerty episodes last night, Those were among my favorites. Sadly, I'm approaching the end, again.

VN Store

Back