Sopranos!!!

I just finished the first season. Seems to be based a little on Whitey Bulgar and his state rep. brother.

Whitey and Billy...I have a good book on them, called Black Mass, check it out if you see it on the shelf somewhere.

Thanks for the heads up on the book. One about to go off on eBay. Just finished a Ted Williams biography, need a new book.

You think Whitey is still out there somewhere?

Thanks for the heads up on the book. One about to go off on eBay. Just finished a Ted Williams biography, need a new book.

You think Whitey is still out there somewhere?

I think so, he wasn't a smoker or drinker, took care of himself. He'd been planning his vacation for a good while, lots of ira ties to help him out.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think so, he wasn't a smoker or drinker, took care of himself. He'd been planning his vacation for a good while, lots of ira ties to help him out.

That is what I always have heard, that he was planning on his running since the '70's. Amazing in this day and age to be on the run for as long as he has.

I just looked it up...since '99.

The big open wound in the hospital after Junior shoots Tony bothers the hell out of me.

Old thread I know, but I just started season 3 last night. I am definitely hooked on this show. Tony Soprano is the shiznit.

So it seems that our time with Tony simply ended with him being a little paranoid before getting his grub on with the family.

I'm okay with that.

This series raised the bar so incredibly high

Just finished a binge run of the show.

That ending! Gah!

I've watched it 3-4 times, always pick up something new to ponder.

I think the storyline is a dream of a Kevin Finnerty, who Tony was when he was in a coma.

I think the ending fits the series perfectly as well.

Exactly. You don't know what happened to Tony, but whatever happened, dude is looking over his shoulder the rest of his life. Leave it open-ended. No need for a hero's ending, or a tragic end.

I thought my Apple TV had broken when it ended. I was like WTH?!?!

Huff, you posted a pic of a kid holding a gun, with the tag of something like "the most antagonistic villain in TV history was taken out by something so small" a few weeks back in a different thread, maybe TWD or GoT.

I swear to Christ I thought you had blown the Sopranos ending for me. I kept waiting for Tony to get popped by this little kid.

We finally watched this series for the first time last year. It was great.
At first the ending was like-WTH??? But the more it settled in, I was good with it.

I watched to first season of this and loved it but then had to cancel HBO. I got it back now so I plan on watching this again after I get caught up on GoT. Which I'm half way through season 4. Not sure if I should start Boardwalk Empire or the Sopranos first?

I watched to first season of this and loved it but then had to cancel HBO. I got it back now so I plan on watching this again after I get caught up on GoT. Which I'm half way through season 4. Not sure if I should start Boardwalk Empire or the Sopranos first?

Boardwalk really got stupid as it progressed, Sopranos got much better over time

VN Store

Back