'10 FL ATH Matt Elam

Scalpem- Over on WC a few poster are saying he decommitted today....have you heard anything new?

No he hasnt decommited. That came from that UGASPORTS comment which made zero since to me. IMO he's playing major games and already knows where he wants to go. He's either setting it up for his commitment to FSU, or all these kids have gotten together and are going to choose UF....Hope its not the later and not just because im and FSU fan.

it be fun to watch miami and uf play more...plus fsu plays uf and miami every year...would be nice for bragging rights

next time uf and miami play is 2013 in miami

Loved the thing from the 30/30 'The U' when one of the players was talking about FSU and he said at least he respected them because they kept them on the schedule, unlike the Gators.

There is no reason in HELL why those 3 teams shouldn't play each other EVERY year.

Loved the thing from the 30/30 'The U' when one of the players was talking about FSU and he said at least he respected them because they kept them on the schedule, unlike the Gators.

There is no reason in HELL why those 3 teams shouldn't play each other EVERY year.

Why play the Canes when you can play Florida International?

I'd expect such a comment from a fan of a team that has no point of reference to even having a single in-state rival let alone two in-state, out of conference BCS rivals like Florida has which is unique in college football.

it's no coincidence the last year of Florida's annual game with Miami was the year before the conference expanded. The conference schedule went from 6 games to 8 along with a championship game for the division winner and the Gators kept annual matchup with FSU. it would have been insane to play 8 SEC games, Miami, FSU and then the SEC Championship Game.

FSU ran through a pushover ACC with no championship game. That's why they didn't end the series with Miami. I doubt FSU would have kept it up after conference expansion if Miami didn't join the ACC.

Scalpem- Over on WC a few poster are saying he decommitted today....have you heard anything new?

What have you heard? FWIW I also heard both his mother and brother think he stays at FSU....The whole FSU is in 3rd now doesnt make since to me but will see Sat. Its obvious he's playing the media now and wants everybody to watch on Sat.

IF he re-commits then look for Dorsey to go drop his commit % down in the next week lol. If I was Meyer I would still recruit other safeties bc he may not EE and switch at NSD at this rate.

Robert Clark thinks he stays at FSU via txt with GB mod......atp I think he would be crazy to re-commit. I understand him decommitting because of Meyers health so unless something happened today, Meyer still has a health issue. He needs to Man up and stand behind his choice.

Elam seems to like attention so it wouldn' surprise me if he announced for FSU. Announcing for Georgia would be the outcome I would be surprised by.

Elam is being told that Meyer will be back as full-time head coach by August - he is being assured 100%.

Thus the reason for his waivering. Still stupid in my opinion.

That report by the UGA website still makes 0 since to me. How could that reporter not tell that Elam was BS'n him lol UGA wasnt even on his radar. IMO Elam new if he said UGA was 2nd the guy would run with it so he then threw in there that he was decommiting just to get more hype around the situation.....who knows, but doesnt suprise me Urban is telling kids that.

VN Store

Back