'10 FL ATH Matt Elam

...or his family LV, because it sure looks like he's lying to one or the other.

clearly one spirited practice convinced Meyer that it IS okay for him to risk having his kids grow up without a dad... the guy is classless, yet it is for that reason that i want him to stay. I don't want him to have the luxury of saying he never lost to UT.

what i dont understand is elam is enrolling early at either uf or fsu but classes have already started for both and he is at the army game... or they allowed to enroll late????

what i dont understand is elam is enrolling early at either uf or fsu but classes have already started for both and he is at the army game... or they allowed to enroll late????
it's fine as long as they enroll before drop/add ends. Florida's got Jaylen Watkins and Gerald Christian also at the Army Game and they will both enroll on Monday.

sounds like Urban is pulling the sympathy card..too bad he won't be around..these coaching hires they have made read Addazio moves to me and not Urban

espnu 150 athlete matt elam may not be finished yet

multiple sources, including espn affiliate web site gatorcountry.com, report that elite class of 2010 talent matt elam (palm beach gardens, fla./dwyer) will announce his "final" decision on saturday.

Elam recently switched his verbal commitment from florida to florida state. However, when asked if he was recommit to florida by the palm beach post, elam responded, "no."

the high four-star prospect originally selected the gators during his junior year. His pledge was in question are various times but elam claimed he would remain committed to florida in october. He decommitted in favor of the seminoles on new year's eve.

Elam rushed for 1,883 yards and 27 touchdowns while also making 61 tackles as a senior. He was named florida's gatorade player of the year and palm beach county player of the year for his efforts.
espn
????

Did anyone else hear the rumor of Urban Meyer sleeping with a UF cheerleader's sister???? Supposedly, some people were told this by some very high up Gator boosters and the main reason he is stepping down is b/c he is being blackmailed by the girl and any health concerns and stress came mostly from this situation and not coaching. TIFWIW, this isn't a joke.

Anyone else heard this?

Yes hahaha I dont know where it started but I have been hearing that for the past 2 days.....Would be epic if true.

LOL finally I agree with you. Very EPIC is right. glad i'm not the only one who has heard this. I know FangsOut has heard it also

Is it true that one of the coaches on UF's coaching staff was with Drunklap on the night he got his DUI?...Heard that as well.

Yea me too. Heard Gonzales was with him and knew he was in the wrong so he bolted for the first opportunity to get away from the situation. LOL if that's true, UF is in meltdown mode

fwiw, with watching the footage of today's practice, and Elam looked pretty bad. Ambles tore him up. but to be fair, he is a safety trying to cover a WR...

sticks=cane!!!

Not what im hearing. All FSU has to do is put a lil effort into this one and he'll be in Tally. Has already said his very very high on FSU, and didnt understand why were werent after him. But for some reason were not that high on him and I dont know why he's a stud.

Not what im hearing. All FSU has to do is put a lil effort into this one and he'll be in Tally. Has already said his very very high on FSU, and didnt understand why were werent after him. But for some reason were not that high on him and I dont know why he's a stud.

he is a stud but you can forget FSU. if he doesn't end up a Cane he'll go to WVU.

haha.. miami, fsu, and uf fans all in here having a friendly conversation. i like how VolNation gets insight from a lot of perspectives.. but it's almost impossible to have a good idea what people like elam, dixon, riley, and many others are even going to do

VN Store

Back