Kiffin needs adult supervision....

It's funny that the latest stories written all seem to have some sort of advice for UT or the NCAA or SEC on what they should do to Kiffin and his staff, yet these hacks can't even write a some-what justifiable article.
It's funny that the NCAA hasn't saw fit to open an investigation since we are basically whoring out our coed's according to most of these morons in the media. You would think with this egregious list of transgressions someone would step in and save our children. Oh the humanity!!!!! :cray:

So amazing that people can package up crap and some of the brain dead public will line up to lap it up.

Cagle would sell out his mother if there was something in it for him. I understand trying to get attention but he has an ugly history and has stepped on a lot of folks through the years.

I'll stick with the Vols, but thanks for your input.

So you're basically saying you believe that Kiffin or someone on the coaching staff is literally pimping out girls for recruiting purposes? Wouldn't you think the NCAA might feel it appropriate to escalate their little review into an investigation?

This idiot "journalist" (and I use that term lightly since his article is filled with inaccurate information) is just upset that no women want to brush breasts in his face.

So you're basically saying you believe that Kiffin or someone on the coaching staff is literally pimping out girls for recruiting purposes? Wouldn't you think the NCAA might feel it appropriate to escalate their little review into an investigation?

Did you read any post where I made that claim? No.

And Daddy Phil told him he could say so!

Look, his has nothing to do with Phil. If CLK just toned it down a bit and we wouldn't be getting angry over columns like these because they wouldn't exist. I want to win football games but I don't want the integrity of the university to suffer. If that makes me a bad guy, then so be it.

Last edited:
No, I am an independent thinker and not a lemming.

As an independent thinker, you should have known that lemmings aren't even lemmings in the sense you used the term. It is a common belief but relatively easy to find that this common wisdom is wrong. Nice little irony to your post though.

As an independent thinker, you should have known that lemmings aren't even lemmings in the sense you used the term. It is a common belief but relatively easy to find that this common wisdom is wrong. Nice little irony to your post though.

In slang usage, a lemming is a member of a crowd with no originality or voice of his own. You stand corrected.

Look, his has nothing to do with Phil. If CLK just toned it down a bit and we wouldn't be getting angry over columns like these becasue they wouldn't exist. I want to win football games but I don't want the integrity of the university to suffer. If that makes me a bad guy, then so be it.

But these articles aren't justifiable...most of them have no legs to stand on. If the articles were stating facts, then I would agree with you, but this recent slur of garbage is mostly assumptions and speculations.

Did you read any post where I made that claim? No.

In reference to the article being discussed.
VolDad, these are my feelings in a nutshell.

Kiffin can and should build a successful program without the outlaw attitude.

Look, his has nothing to do with Phil. If CLK just toned it down a bit and we wouldn't be getting angry over columns like these because they wouldn't exist. I want to win football games but I don't want the integrity of the university to suffer. If that makes me a bad guy, then so be it.
This we actually agree on. I think Kiffin felt it necessary to get UT back into the spotlight and he succeeded but someone was smart enough to use his media exposure against him. Spurrier did this crap all the time and the media ate it up.

But you list Pete Carroll as a guy who does it right. His recent history includes:
* NCAA Investigation
* Secondary Violations
* Recruiting Violations
* Running up the score
* Steroid accusations
* A press conference criticizing Sanchez for going pro.
* Player photographed flipping off ND students during game
* Player videoed grinding behind Erin Andrews during game
* Etc, etc., etc.

Yet you like the way he goes about his business. CLK has a long way to go to match his controversies.

Whatever guy. We have no plans of being thrown to the pile of has beens like Michigan, Notre Dame, and Florida State. Kiffin likes to get under folks' skin. He's our coach right now. Let us worry about him. This has by far been the most entertaining season as a UT fan that I can remember. Keep on hating. We love it.

In slang usage, a lemming is a member of a crowd with no originality or voice of his own.

Correct. That makes this "journalist" a lemming. He doesn't have one original thought. He is just regurgitating the incorrect information written by the hack from the New York Times. You have chosen to believe everything in these articles without one shred of proof. That makes you a lemming as well.

all it is is media haters that want to sell newspapers. ESPN probaly loves all the attention Kiffin gets

VN Store

Back