Kiffin needs adult supervision....

Young or old this guy is not a UT fan. Generality after generality just no substance. He may be a Phillip Fulmer fan but he just doesn't get it. These allegations and that is all they are a spiteful effort at destroying a man who is getting it done in his first. Leave him the f alone and let him do his job. Until you got hard facts find something else to do.

Haters gonna hate.

Mark Richt has as many secondary violations as we do and he's not under near the scrutiny that Kiffin is.

Writer for Metro-Pulse (Knoxville local paper).........PLEASE! Just trying to beef up sales. My middle school paper probably had better sales and a broader base of readers.:crazy:

I have never, in all my life seen as much bush league journalism as I have in the past couple of weeks. Everything written is based on assumptions and speculation. He says how he feels sorry for the girls but then he goes on to say you can't spell slut without UT.

I know that these guys are just trying to sell some papers or get hits on a site but my God, have some pride in what you do. Some self-respect for yourself and the occupation. Is there no code of ethics in journalism? At what point do you have to interject facts and not just say whatever you have come to mind?

On a message board that is all good, we can get on here and say whatever we want, but if you are a professional journalist ( or supposed ) you should not be spewing hate filled drivel to the masses and forcing your opinion on others...sorry to ramble but this has gotten out of hand and it pisses me off to no end.

I'm going to assume you never watch any of the political shows on Fox or CNN, never listen to Dan Rather etc...
The entire media has no code of ethics. doesn't matter if it's sports or whatever. I halfway respect the local stations, but any "national" media is biased.

But these articles aren't justifiable...most of them have no legs to stand on. If the articles were stating facts, then I would agree with you, but this recent slur of garbage is mostly assumptions and speculations.

As with your earlier reference to journalism, "they" don't need facts, they are just reporting what someone else reported, whether it be true or not. Investigative reporting is almost dead. It's easier to pull the AP story and rehash what it says.

As with your earlier reference to journalism, "they" don't need facts, they are just reporting what someone else reported, whether it be true or not. Investigative reporting is almost dead. It's easier to pull the AP story and rehash what it says.
Are you implying that Obama is NOT the Messiah???

I don't believe so, but things will grow much worse in the end of times, so maybe he is moving us much closer to those times. I apologize, should have left the politics in another forum. I'm just saying I don't believe any of the media most of the time. If Nobama is the Messiah, Rush must be the devil, or is it the other way around?:)

VN Store

Back