Which recruits will be in the swamp?

I really believe it's all positive. After that game in the swamp,how could a they not want to be a part of something this special?

Definately...Tn just went toe to toe with the number one team in the country without a passing game. I don't think anything negative could have been taken from the game...from a recruiting standpoint.

This 2 quotes should tell you all you need to know. They were both posts by 2 reliable posters on VQ...

V,B

A) That's awesome because it's Luc.

B) I am not surprised seeing as it's a defensive player. I just hope the staff can hold on to the offensive players they have committed and bring in more offensive linemen.

C) Vols!!!!!

Luc grabbing Kiffin is nothing short of fantastic. Luc saw our defense and realizes that he can be a part of something special. We have a great coaching staff.

If I can dream for a minute maybe Luc said,"I commit!"
Sometimes dreams come true!!!:)

Ronald Powell was also one of the recruits that Kiffin spoke to...

I would cry if the staff reeled in Luc and Powell to the already deep defensive class coming in. Don't even think we'd need an offense to win games by their sophomore year.

I think we get a recruit or two this week after our performance. R. Powell? Luc?

I wouldn't get too carried away about Powell. Maybe this can help secure an official visit from him. But you really can't help but be excited about Luc...

To hold the #1 team in the country to 23 points and only get beat by 10 I think it is huge for recruiting. We already have comments from commits that say we are only a QB away from a championship caliber team. I will tell you one thing, even though we didn't win on the scoreboard we will win with Kiffin and I am proud to wear my Tennessee ORANGE!!!! GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

I wouldn't get too carried away about Powell. Maybe this can help secure an official visit from him. But you really can't help but be excited about Luc...

I will cry over either one of them. :)

Inside is harder to fill though. So...

That's what she said.

i agree with bleedinorange98 i wouldnt get to up on r powell a few weeks back in volnation he said that he wouldnt forget about the team that offerd first that was ut then 2 or 3 weeks later im checking out scout were not on list and then on rivals it had usc,fla high interest and tennessee and cal medium ,he fogot that fast ,sure if he came to ut i wouldnt complain,tn is ranked 1 in de commits and we have a crack at lemonier that would give us 4 or 5 0f top 10 de in country.luc is a different story

i agree with bleedinorange98 i wouldnt get to up on r powell a few weeks back in volnation he said that he wouldnt forget about the team that offerd first that was ut then 2 or 3 weeks later im checking out scout were not on list and then on rivals it had usc,fla high interest and tennessee and cal medium ,he fogot that fast ,sure if he came to ut i wouldnt complain,tn is ranked 1 in de commits and we have a crack at lemonier that would give us 4 or 5 0f top 10 de in country.luc is a different story

speaking of d-lineman anyono heard anything about kelcey quarles?

Read em and weep, boys! That's a whole lotta talent watching us hang with the #1 team in the country after a 5-7 season!!!!

Trey Burton
Mack Brown
Solomon Patton
Ivan McCartney
Chris Dunkley
Christian Green
Quinton Dunbar
Gerald Christian
Michael McFarland
Ian Silberman
Chaz Green
Brandon Linder
Ronald Powell
Owamagbe Odighizuwa(Maybe. Not official visit, his official is FSU. If he comes it'll be on his own dime)
Corey Lemonier
Lynden Trail
Neiron Ball
Leon Orr
Gideon Ajagbe
possibly Jeff Luc
possibly Jordan Hicks
Christian Jones
Lamarcus Joyner
Jaylen Watkins
Demar Dorsey
Matt Elam
Jonathon Dowling
Jordan Haden
Will Hagerup
Etc
A whole lot of juniors(I know James Wilder, I don't know everyone else who will be there)

Fantastic list. They definitely saw a hard fighting UT

Is that 100% true that Luc pulled him aside? If so thats amazing but kinda hard to believe at the same time.

VN Store

Back