Tyler Bray officially a Vol.

USC has not been recruiting Bray. It would have been all over every recruiting website if that were true.

VERY glad to have this kid though!

USC never offered him, but I believe they were showing intrest in Bray. He was their backup plan if they didn't get Scroggins. They backed off once they got Scroggins.

Saw Bray on Saturday and noticed he's pretty tall. I put 2 and 2 together, and discovered that he has pretty long legs too.

Any chance this guy could kick it into the endzone every time for us?

This is official and most of us knew this was coming when Scruggins committed to USC. Great get for CLK and staff. He just had to visit and then de-comment first. Now this ought to bring in some major commitments (O Line and Receivers) that have been on the fence, GO VOLS!

5.45 forty time. hmmm is that very fast?

Supposedly that time was from a long time ago and he has since posted faster times.

Also, I believe that on the Elite 11 show the other day, they said he was now 6'7. When they were showing the selection process the guy who was in charge, made a remark about how Bray stood out as one that would be an above average college QB and would has the physical tools to be at least a serviceable NFL backup.

How many schools offered him a scholarship?

TN, Fresno St, and Sand Diego St are the only ones listed by Rivals... but this kid's stock has really been on the rise in the late summer and there were some reports that some of the PAC 10 schools like UCLA were starting to take more interest. By the time that his stock started to soar, most of those school already had commitments.

TN, Fresno St, and Sand Diego St are the only ones listed by Rivals... but this kid's stock has really been on the rise in the late summer and there were some reports that some of the PAC 10 schools like UCLA were starting to take more interest. By the time that his stock started to soar, most of those school already had commitments.
Thanks. I hope he comes in here and rivals Peyton's performances.

VN Store

Back