2024 Transfer Portal Thread

How does one factor in the new guys outside of FO played at a lower level of competition? Is it reasonable to assume they will produce at the same level in the SEC? DK increased his production last season, but I don’t recall another of our recent transfers who increased their output stepping up to the SEC?
Probably would need to consider the adjusted tempo each of their teams played as well. UT was 80th. Hofstra was 283, Charlotte was 356 and Ohio State was 251. These newbies better work on their cardio because we may be able to play with even more tempo next year. North Florida was at 206. Another reason why I think Tyson would work well at UT...Belmont was 29th in adjusted tempo last year. We need to run, run, run.

In my opinion, hard to see both Milicic and Dubar averaging over 30 minutes per game (that is unless Estrella doesn't get run at the 5 which I doubt). You got 80 minutes of playing time at the 3 and 4. Mashack, Milicic and Dubar will take if not all of it certainly the bulk of it. Carr can earn minutes at the 3 as well (along with the 2). Tyson would definitely throw a wrench in minutes and hard to see how that would work out, but a problem I would like to see. Dude can score.

I’ll throw everyone off the trail real quick

Coach Rod followed a PG named Devon Barnes from Tarleton State. Will be a junior

Averaged 14/2/2 with 1.3 steals per game.
39% 3PT
85% FT

We played against him this past season.
First Okpara and now Barnes, you’re killing it Trippie

Devon Barnes was at Trinton College for his freshman year then transferred to Tarleton for his 2nd year (this past season). So he hasn't burned a RS yet and has 2 years left. If you can land him and he's cool with using his RS unless needed because of injuries I'd love to add him.

Devon Barnes was at Trinton College for his freshman year then transferred to Tarleton for his 2nd year (this past season). So he hasn't burned a RS yet and has 2 years left. If you can land him and he's cool with using his RS unless needed because of injuries I'd love to add him.
So, what are we saying he’s visiting?

How can a player be in the portal if he's yet to be in college 🤦🏼
I thought he was at Michigan already? If he's decommitting, I'd love to use a spot for him and turn to Tyson instead of waiting for Lanier. That would be a tremendous outcome.

I thought he was at Michigan already? If he's decommitting, I'd love to use a spot for him and turn to Tyson instead of waiting for Lanier. That would be a tremendous outcome.
Coaching change... They had a few decommitments - that's reasonable due to the coach who recruited you no longer being there. So no he would not be considered an official transfer portal guy because he played high school basketball all season.... Class of 2024 • 4⭐ pg

VN Store

Back