2025 Recruiting

CY Fair defeats Boo Williams. I saw some young recruits playing hard in this game.
On to the next. GBO🍊.
Like Nyla Brooks #12, Boo Williams
1713719039382.png

Nyla one of the top 12 and I bet she is easily top ten. May not be a Lady Vol but whoever gets her is getting a player that will be in the WNBA one day.

For future year high school recruiting (example 2025 and 2026), are NIL specifics discussed or does that happen after the recruit signs?

But she said “My Coach Sam”, that’s what got me.
Nyla loves Coach Sam. You gotta remember the old staff was all in on Nyla. Kellie even went to see her score her 1,000th point. They just weren't always posting all the times they connected. While Nyla loves Tennessee, she also loved the staff. I could see her following Sam because of that relationship

Nyla loves Coach Sam. You gotta remember the old staff was all in on Nyla. Kellie even went to see her score her 1,000th point. They just weren't always posting all the times they connected. While Nyla loves Tennessee, she also loved the staff. I could see her following Sam because of that relationship
Then follow on. If she wants to go to a program out of loyalty to and love of a coach instead of going to a program that is gonna elevate her game and get her to the WNBA, then, follow on. Not saying she has to come to UT, but all of this groveling over Nyla is making me nauseous. She needs to go where she wants to go and we will get the players who want to come play for us.

Reactions: VolBall09
Then follow on. If she wants to go to a program out of loyalty to and love of a coach instead of going to a program that is gonna elevate her game and get her to the WNBA, then, follow on. Not saying she has to come to UT, but all of this groveling over Nyla is making me nauseous. She needs to go where she wants to go and we will get the players who want to come play for us.
How many players has this coaching staff sent the W?

VN Store

Back