2025 Recruiting

How many players has this coaching staff sent the W?
Relax. My comment was not about Kellie vs Kim. Good Lord. It was about everyone groveling over Nyla like our program will dissolve if she doesn't come here. Let her go where she wants to go. But given what a talented player she is, if she chooses Miss State because of loyalty to an assistant coach, she is being advised poorly.

Then follow on. If she wants to go to a program out of loyalty to and love of a coach instead of going to a program that is gonna elevate her game and get her to the WNBA, then, follow on. Not saying she has to come to UT, but all of this groveling over Nyla is making me nauseous. She needs to go where she wants to go and we will get the players who want to come play for us.
Absolutely she needs to go where she wants.

Reactions: dazzleme
Relax. My comment was not about Kellie vs Kim. Good Lord. It was about everyone groveling over Nyla like our program will dissolve if she doesn't come here. Let her go where she wants to go. But given what a talented player she is, if she chooses Miss State because of loyalty to an assistant coach, she is being advised poorly.
I’m very relaxed, thanks 😌

My response to your statement has nothing to do with coaches but rather the program. You implied (or even stated) our program will elevate Nyla’s game and get to the W. We have no data to support that with this staff whatsoever. Moreover, my only delusions are that Beyonce is going on tour this year, not that I hold any sway over what anyone under the age of 18 elects to do with their lives. I also don’t think the program will dissolve (again, no delusions here!), but I’ll always chuckle when we continue to lose out on top recruits for some unknown reason.

I’m very relaxed, thanks 😌

My response to your statement has nothing to do with coaches but rather the program. You implied (or even stated) our program will elevate Nyla’s game and get to the W. We have no data to support that with this staff whatsoever. Moreover, my only delusions are that Beyonce is going on tour this year, not that I hold any sway over what anyone under the age of 18 elects to do with their lives. I also don’t think the program will dissolve (again, no delusions here!), but I’ll always chuckle when we continue to lose out on top recruits for some unknown reason.

Maybe you need to go back and read what you wrote. You very much made it about the coaches. And I very specifically said, "Not saying she has to come to UT."

1714764388845.png

Reactions: brittannica
The positive is we’re still on the list after the coaching change.
If the offer still stands. A new coaching staff in 95% of situations will reoffer those they want. Not all offers of precious players will fit our system and not all players we recruited under the previous staff will want to play in our system. Other than nyla, I'd like to see who else we reoffer.

If the offer still stands. A new coaching staff in 95% of situations will reoffer those they want. Not all offers of precious players will fit our system and not all players we recruited under the previous staff will want to play in our system. Other than nyla, I'd like to see who else we reoffer.
She may not come here at all but I’m sure the offerstill stands since this is a rent posting and our coaches are following her. And can we stop with this System talk, every team has a system they play.

Did we reoffer Finley?

Just looked them up, ranked #8 and #47 in the 2025 class Hoopgurlz. So this looks like a package deal. I don’t know their game but I’ll try to find something.
Thanks. Hmm package deals can be problematic. Sounds like ones a lot better than the other.

Thanks. Hmm package deals can be problematic. Sounds like ones a lot better than the other.
Maybe - but at least this doesn't seem like the Kelsey/Chelsea Mitchell situation, where one was a top 5 recruit and the other was barely a 3-star (and they required that their dad be brought onto the coaching staff!). These two are at least both top 50 recruits. Other twins have worked out well! Recently like the Truong sisters at Gonzaga, in the past like the Miller sisters at Georgia.

Both of them are 5’5, so 2 more small guards.
lol maybe they can’t shoot either!
Maybe - but at least this doesn't seem like the Kelsey/Chelsea Mitchell situation, where one was a top 5 recruit and the other was barely a 3-star (and they required that their dad be brought onto the coaching staff!). These two are at least both top 50 recruits. Other twins have worked out well! Recently like the Truong sisters at Gonzaga, in the past like the Miller sisters at Georgia.
Who could forget the Millers. Andy Landers heyday.

2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#6 Dee Alexander to Cincinati
#38 Aubrey Beckham
#4 Divine Bourrage
#15 Nyla Brooks
#1 Aaliyah Chavez
#3 Jasmine Davidson Not in top 8
#23 Madison Francis
#57 Lena Girardi
#41 Holland Harris
Layla Hayes