Why does he always look like a REAL President?

This is not a problem exclusive to America. So unless you're ready to blame Joe Biden for a worldwide issue, it doesn't matter. Inflation is actually lower in America than many other countries.
Hey man, back off. He lives in reality where a 78 year old is imminently more qualified than an 81 year old because he has more cars in his motorcade.

Fun fact. Trump has 4 other kids. Guess how many HS graduations he has attended. Big FAT 0.
Fun fact, Republicans Against Trump right now are as unpopular, with that party as straight males are in the DNC. In fact if not for DNC voters they'd all be out of a party or office. They are despised. So why in the hell would you take their TDS tweet as anything more relavant then the usual tantrum they show anytime they See Trump's shadow? these are the same people who still claim a belief in the peepee files bought and paid for by Hillary. I mean I'm sure Lindsey grahm, Mitt Romney and the other dozon or so National Review employees not yet laid off all have a giggle when they read them. However they are no more relevant now to the majority of conservatives or Americans then the KKK is to the DNC today. Just a bunch of political has beens who once led their parties but lost favor.

xxpol-trump-elon-1-bmkf-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
This is not a problem exclusive to America. So unless you're ready to blame Joe Biden for a worldwide issue, it doesn't matter. Inflation is actually lower in America than many other countries.
I'm sure that's how the public sees it. Historically they have never voted for change when the economy tanks? Good luck selling this.

Well I'm not embrassed for myself, just the country. You really need to get out of your TDS echo chamber though, Trump is well loved around the country and drawing large crowds of supporters even in blue states, I guess probably not in Marxists academic study groups.....but out in everyday real world he is well loved.
The last election says otherwise. The fact that Biden won says more about Trump than it does Biden.

My dad is a true blue, gun owning, bible reading conservative and even he had enough and voted third party last election. Maybe anecdotal, but I’m not seeing what you are.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I'm sure that's how the public sees it. Historically they have never voted for change when the economy tanks? Good luck selling this.

Hey look on the bright side. This nyc criminal trial will probably go into a lot of detail about Trumps sex life so you’ll have a bunch of new spank bank material.

Reactions: NashVol11
Fun fact, Republicans Against Trump right now are as unpopular, with that party as straight males are in the DNC. In fact if not for DNC voters they'd all be out of a party or office. They are despised. So why in the hell would you take their TDS tweet as anything more relavant then the usual tantrum they show anytime they See Trump's shadow? these are the same people who still claim a belief in the peepee files bought and paid for by Hillary. I mean I'm sure Lindsey grahm, Mitt Romney and the other dozon or so National Review employees not yet laid off all have a giggle when they read them. However they are no more relevant now to the majority of conservatives or Americans then the KKK is to the DNC today. Just a bunch of political has beens who once led their parties but lost favor.
You're just attacking the source. It's literally a video of Trump himself speaking. I actually feel sorry for you

That's how the educated and aware public sees it. I'm not trying to "sell" anything. This is information readily available and the Internet exists.

lol I'm out for now. Please do ignore my thoughts, the last things I want to do is change the minds of so many leftist political experts self congratulating themselves as their party burns.

200 (1).gif

It takes a remarkably low IQ to think that Donald Trump gives a microbial sh*t about people like you and people like me.

I feel sorry for you, man.

The difference between me and you is I don't give a $hit about how he feels about me. I just want him to uphold the laws of the country more akin to how the founders intended. That is what is meant by being for the people. His rallies bear this out regardless of how unable you are to comprehend it. You on the other hand care about personal feelings. That's the difference.

The difference between me and you is I don't give a $hit about how he feels about me. I just want him to uphold the laws of the country more akin to how the founders intended. That is what is meant by being for the people. His rallies bear this out regardless of how unable you are to comprehend it. You on the other hand care about personal feelings. That's the difference.
That’s funny because he can’t seem to uphold the law himself.

Our recovery has been great compared to Europe. Of course, I don't think that's because Biden is an economic wizard, but we have fared very well comparatively.

Bleat bleat goes the sheep.

You affirmed he was a man of the people, dunce. Keep up with your own words.

Bleat bleat goes the sheep.

You affirmed he was a man of the people, dunce. Keep up with your own words.

I stand by my statement. Sorry if you are offending. It's not my fault you can't interpret his voters to go to his rallies. Delusion doesn't make you right.

Are you referring to the man with dentures that are always come loose when he's giving another one of his rambling, clown
talks to his redneck audience, which is why funny, unintelligible sounds come out of his mouth when he's trying to pronounce words like "origin"; the man with the spray-on tan who wears diapers? The gangster is the least presidential of any
president this country as ever had. He's far more a wrestling villain/carnival barker than an ex-president. There is nothing--zero--presidential
about him. Indeed, any civilized, halfway intelligent person knows well that he was a complete and utter embarrassment when president--the type of person who we're used to seeing in what we used to call "third-world" (now "developing") countries. Notice how America's real ex-presidents--both Republicans and Democrats--have nothing to do with him. A vile, corrupt, sinister con man. Thanks for the try.

You bring social status into almost every post. May I ask your gross income per year and house value??? Very curious if you’re as wealthy as you act or just above middle average and think somehow you are special.

Reactions: Jxn Vol
Oh yes, King Rube. This thread is about Trump. I get that as a board member of the low info crowd, you need to throw in your irrelevant whataboutism. The fact that Biden has no business being POTUS has absolutely nothing to do with his ridiculous post about Trump.
Low info crowd?

How many genders are their son?
Can you exit a stage?
Who did you vote for?
Do you love high gas more wars and high inflation?
Do you like an open border and vax mandates?
Spare me the low info schtick. If that’s all you got then you can oil up with Turbo and wrestle around.

You call 91 criminal indictments upholding the law?

Legitimate work or a political witch hunt?

How a ‘Nerdy’ Prosecutor Became the First to Try Trump​

Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan D.A., campaigned as the best candidate to go after the former president. Now he finds himself leading Trump’s first prosecution — and perhaps the only one before the November election.

Bragg’s emergence as a public critic of Trump came at a time when he was relatively unknown outside New York legal and Harvard-alumni circles. And it came in an unusual venue: a video, posted in May 2019 by the progressive news outlet NowThis and hosted by the flamboyantly public Trump hater Robert De Niro. In the video, Bragg and 10 other former federal prosecutors said they believed that Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election had uncovered more than enough evidence to indict Trump. “This isn’t even a close case,” Bragg said.

Bragg was on a break from public service, teaching at New York Law School. But he was also just weeks from announcing his next move: his candidacy for Manhattan district attorney in an election still two years away.

The incumbent district attorney, Cyrus Vance Jr., had begun his own investigation of the president and his businesses. And even before Vance announced in March 2021 that he would not seek re-election, the race had become a referendum on who could best take on Trump. In a primary campaign of would-be Trump slayers, Bragg sold himself as the most experienced.

He talked about supervising the state investigation into the Trump Foundation as chief deputy attorney general in 2017 — a case that led to the charity’s closure. He said he knew how to prosecute fraud in the valuation of properties, one strand of Vance’s Trump investigation. Referring to Trump’s “criminal policies,” Bragg added, “He has embraced white nationalism, misconstrued data and engaged in cronyism, and the result has been a parade of horribles.” Bragg told The Wall Street Journal that he “certainly” had more experience with Trump “than most people in the world.” A rival Democrat’s spokeswoman complained that Bragg attacked Trump “for political advantage every chance he gets.”

Bragg also used Trump to contrast himself with Vance. The district attorney, he argued, had appeared soft on the rich and powerful, declining to prosecute two of Trump’s children several years earlier on accusations that they misled potential buyers in the struggling Trump SoHo condo-hotel. Vance had also met with one of Trump’s lawyers, Marc Kasowitz, and accepted his $32,000 campaign contribution just months after rejecting the Trump SoHo case.

14mag-bragg-articleLarge.jpg

Credit...Philip Montgomery for The New York Times

Bragg’s campaign was hardly all Trump. He also championed the sort of criminal-justice-reform issues — for example, ending long prison sentences for low-level street crimes — that had helped progressive prosecutors sweep into office nationwide. But he seemed to double down on Trump as the campaign went on, simplifying and exaggerating his record. “It is a fact that I have sued Trump over 100 times,” Bragg told The New York Times in April 2021, an often-repeated claim that would be published everywhere from CNN to the BBC. “I can’t change that fact, nor would I. That was important work.”

If the Republicans had run, say, Hogan, or even Haley, I'd have to wrestle with a lifetime membership in one party but a much better candidate in the other. It's at least 50-50 I'd have crossed lines.

But Trump represents all of the worst parts of the GOP. That he is your standard bearer suggests a radical departure from basic conservative principles.
It’s still cute you still think it’s R Vs D. That’s not the battle anymore.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
I can easily tell you why his supporters go to his rallies.

It's because they have the collective IQ of an Alabama home game.

That is quite a leap don't you think? Great insight about people you don't know and who have committed no crime. The irony of your statement isn't lost on me nor it should be on you if you are the opposite of the projection you are making on others. The good news is you have exposed yourself.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back