Recruiting Football Talk VII

Billy Donovan isn't leaving the NBA fir this clown show of the NIL era, players leaving every 15 seconds for the portal and still having to recruit high school players.

Right now being a college athletic Head Coach is hardest job in America and yes I'm going to say it, not even $12 million a year would change my mind.
This is a fact. I said to a buddy when they hired CJH that no made man is going to willingly step into the hornet's nest that is college athletics. The way of the future is picking the next tmade man who is crazy and trying to make their mark. And that was before the craziness of NIL and the portal.
Us hiring CRB and Arky landing Cal are the same kinda thing, they were both run off, disrespected, and have a chip on their shoulder.
The fact that we were able to get CRB is proof that God is a Tennessee fan. Probably the piggys will say the same thing in a few years.

200w.gif

Oh lawd! Kim will be within 100 yards of Tony V. I thought we had to slowly acclimate her to the presence of Tony V. Now we are just throwing her into a building containing the man and hoping for the best?

*we may have mis-calculated. . . she's decently attractive herself and that wasn't factored into the acclimation period. . . it may offset some of the shock of Tony V.

I refuse to give my estranged the satisfaction keeling over 🙂

Seriously, I'm okay. I do hate that I stay so far behind now and can't spend any time online. Trust me, I miss hanging out with you all!

I did want to share some news about my son, though. The socks are what make it official, right?

View attachment 633890
that's great, congratulations!

They’re elite at squawking and gaslighting, but Schiano Sunday and its weak Aggie stepsister was a demonstration of grassroots social media maneuvering and enlistment of politicians and business owners. I don’t think they have the steel.
coal*

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back