Recruiting Football Talk VII

Can't help but wonder how our own coaching search will go when Barnes decides to retire. DW seems less inclined to chase well-known coaches. He seems to prefer finding up-and-comers. He's had some success at it.
Probably has a regularly updated list of likely candidates and will make a clean smooth hire of a solid coach when the time comes.

Is UK still trying to Schiano Pope or have they moved on to acceptance?
They’re elite at squawking and gaslighting, but Schiano Sunday and its weak Aggie stepsister was a demonstration of grassroots social media maneuvering and enlistment of politicians and business owners. I don’t think they have the steel.

Potential coaching candidates could also see that Calamehri didn't feel like he had support from the university or the fans. Why would a proven winning coach want to leave a positive stable situation wherever they are at to jump into a dumpster fire where you may lose the support of the fans, boosters, and AD if you don't win quickly enough for their liking? Might as well stay where you are. An up and comer is their best option, but they are so spoiled that they will throw an extinction burst level tantrum at the mere prospect of such a hire. This is a glorious thing to watch.

I refuse to give my estranged the satisfaction keeling over 🙂

Seriously, I'm okay. I do hate that I stay so far behind now and can't spend any time online. Trust me, I miss hanging out with you all!

I did want to share some news about my son, though. The socks are what make it official, right?

View attachment 633890
Awesome! So glad to hear from you!!!

It's official:

Loved him in Barry.
23d969952b80cc8cf521a457ade64696.gif

New women's basketball coach Kim Caldwell will throw the first pitch tomorrow night for our BaseVols' 3-game series against defending CWS champion LSU.

Followed by VFL and MLB Hall of Famer Todd Helton on Saturday.

And All-American and SEC POY Dalton Knecht on Sunday.

That's a hellva line up! And, yes, it's a grudge match!
Woot! Woot! 🧡🧡🧡

New women's basketball coach Kim Caldwell will throw the first pitch tomorrow night for our BaseVols' 3-game series against defending CWS champion LSU.

Followed by VFL and MLB Hall of Famer Todd Helton on Saturday.

And All-American and SEC POY Dalton Knecht on Sunday.

That's a hellva line up! And, yes, it's a grudge match!
Oh lawd! Kim will be within 100 yards of Tony V. I thought we had to slowly acclimate her to the presence of Tony V. Now we are just throwing her into a building containing the man and hoping for the best?

VN Store

Back