Lady Vols talk from outside the Lady Vols Forum

Things I like about this hire....sounds like she runs and uptempo press style system with a high number of 3 point shots. That tells me she is gonna need ballers to do that. The womens game is not just hitting your layups. These modern players can shoot the 3 ball. Probably not gonna be much heavy makeup and 6 inch eyelashes in that system. Also, the zone would probably appreciate knowing this. WOULD

I mean I'd take it over another vol 🌳 hire or a coach with a losing record.
I absolutely agree.
She appears to be very intelligent as well as an excellent in game coach. She has won at the lower levels. I’m willing to give this a shot and see how it translates to big girl ball. We were not winning on the path we were on. It was time for a change.

I absolutely agree.
She appears to be very intelligent as well as an excellent in game coach. She has won at the lower levels. I’m willing to give this a shot and see how it translates to big girl ball. We were not winning on the path we were on. It was time for a change.
I hope that she knows how to talk to recruits and their families. That's my only concern - this first year with a lot of "Coach Who?"

I hope that she gets a lot of public praise from Barnes, Heupel, Vitello, and others - show recruits that although she might be an awfully new face, there are established and successful coaches here who can see that she's an outstanding up-and-coming, and what she brings to the program, and what the overall Tennessee Volunteers program is all about. Go Lady Vols!

VN Store

Back