Lady Vols talk from outside the Lady Vols Forum

northknoxvol

Senior Member (BFL)
I am not able to post in the Lady Vols forum, due to something I prolly did trying to be humorous. Anyways I really thought the Baby Blue uniforms was cool. I am happy that they have turned things around and are back to winning. Turns out when you play the best teams early you are likely to take some losses and noone saw the blood clot issue coming. Go Lady Vols!

I am not able to post in the Lady Vols forum, due to something I prolly did trying to be humorous.

This is the ‘Zone. Here, you must be scathingly honest. None of the mamby pamby wave by defenselessness exhibited above. Gang tackle your transgression that got you banned from the LV forum. Confess like your subject to the Game of Thrones sparrow’s judgement.

Too many Kool Aid drinkers in the LV forum and way too much of an echo chamber. It was the same way the last couple of years of Holly's tenure....

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I am not able to post in the Lady Vols forum, due to something I prolly did trying to be humorous. Anyways I really thought the Baby Blue uniforms was cool. I am happy that they have turned things around and are back to winning. Turns out when you play the best teams early you are likely to take some losses and noone saw the blood clot issue coming. Go Lady Vols!
Well, we get in trouble all the time around here by trying to be humorous, so I can see why you wound up here. 🏀

@InVOLuntary, maybe you might have something to contribute here.

Too many Kool Aid drinkers in the LV forum and way too much of an echo chamber. It was the same way the last couple of years of Holly's tenure....
a change in font size would have made this more effective......just sayin.

I'll say it again

I may have heard this somewhere before
thumb_this-is-the-post-that-never-ends-yes-it-goes-51197451.png

VN Store

Back