2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

This feels very relevant

In article:

Coaches you

WOULD: Dawn, Geno, Brooks, Yo, Rueck!, Mulkey (lol), Moren!

HM: Doug Bruno, DePaul; Mark Campbell, TCU; Nicki Collen, Baylor; Kelly Finley, Florida; Robyn Fralick, Michigan State; Brenda Frese, Maryland; Tina Langley, Washington; Felisha Legette-Jack, Syracuse; JR Payne, Colorado; Dawn Plitzuweit, Minnesota; Lynne Roberts, Utah

WOULDN’T: Mulkey (lol), Vic, Geno,

HM: Adia Barnes, Arizona; Matt Bollant, Eastern Illinois; Lisa Bluder, Iowa; Mark Campbell, TCU; Cori Close, UCLA; Joe McKeown, Northwestern; Lynne Roberts, Utah; Tara VanDerveer, Stanford

In article:

Coaches you

HM: Doug Bruno, DePaul; Mark Campbell, TCU; Nicki Collen, Baylor; Kelly Finley, Florida; Robyn Fralick, Michigan State; Brenda Frese, Maryland; Tina Langley, Washington; Felisha Legette-Jack, Syracuse; JR Payne, Colorado; Dawn Plitzuweit, Minnesota; Lynne Roberts, Utah

HM: Adia Barnes, Arizona; Matt Bollant, Eastern Illinois; Lisa Bluder, Iowa; Mark Campbell, TCU; Cori Close, UCLA; Joe McKeown, Northwestern; Lynne Roberts, Utah; Tara VanDerveer, Stanford
Not the least it suprirsed about the mixed messages for Kim and Geno. Neither of them play around. If Pat was coaching today, she would probably have a ton of votes in "WOULDN'T" and "WOULD". I think a lot of players today can't take the criticism and mistake it for bullying.

In article:

Coaches you

So basically all the coaches who are known for holding their players accountable. Got it.

I don’t think some would like to hear it but this was Kellie’s biggest flaw… even with Rickea
I’ve said that many times, but that’s what our players wanted, they always said Kellie was so nice when asked about her. I never heard them say she pushed me to be great or challenged me to be great or anything like that.

I actually really like Kelly and think he has a great basketball mind. But right now he’s in that same category as Brenda Frese. Just doesn’t seem to be able to keep players the last few seasons.
I agree 100% really makes u wonder what the real issues are. Have a hard time believing Oregon struggles with NIL

I actually really like Kelly and think he has a great basketball mind. But right now he’s in that same category as Brenda Frese. Just doesn’t seem to be able to keep players the last few seasons.
I will give him benefit of doubt like Rueck and any pac 12 departure.. that isn’t what these girls signed up for

All those girls thought they were going to be the next SI but they do NOT want to put in the work.

The ones who scattered the last several years are mostly average to just above average. Sherr, Parrish, Shelley, Dugalich et al

PaoPao
I think PaoPoa is super overrated for what she brings. Can shine in a loaded USC be she fit a need

Chance Gray was such a promising and highly rated player coming out of high school. She has done ok but not as much as expected. Wonder how he is keeping his job as Oregon with multiple transfers every year losing to Belmont and finishing in the bottom of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back