Recruiting Football Talk VII

John Pennington & the sports source show are such clowns.

It's like a bunch of drinking buddies got together and decided to have a talk show.🤦‍♂️ Josh Ward only one that has a clue what he's talking bout
True story. I saw those guys once in the old Bailey’s bar once in sometime in the late 2000’s. They were just as big a douche as they appear on tv. FYI, whoever is the one that wears the mullet, he does that in public. 🙄

Reactions: drvenner
USC football had a hell of a recruiting day. Pulling top kids from Georgia and Florida. Even took the peanut prank kid from Texas that most schools dropped.

I'm normally not that guy. But their NIL has got to be hummin'. Only thing that makes sense to be pulling kids cross country from those states.
I’m surprised anyone would touch the peanut kid. But if someone took him, not surprised it’s Reilly.

So, next Thursday's games:

Clemson v Arizona - 7:09pm - CBS
UConn v SD State - 7:39pm - TBS
UNC v Bama - 9:39pm - CBS
Illinois v Iowa State - 10:09pm - TBS

Friday's games:

NC State v Marquette - 7:09pm - CBS
Purdue v Gonzaga - 7:39pm - TBS
Houston v Duke - 9:39pm - CBS
Creighton v Tennessee - 10:09pm - TBS

Not sure if times and stations are correct but it's what Yahoo is showing.
Awful. Why don’t they start at 5:30-6 and actually stagger the games? Now it’s like I either have to flip back and forth or just choose one to watch.

I know its UGA, but this is absolutely dumb.

Did GA call out college baseball for all of the fake hysterics and unfair treatment of the 2022 Vols? Because, if not, this would be a great time to remind them that they brought this sh-tty overreaction and unfair call upon themselves by their former complicit silence. 😂

Last edited:

VN Store

Back