Recruiting Football Talk VII

men’s sport as normative?

I know for a fact there are some female athletes that look away from schools that have "Lady" before the team name because they see it as disrespectful. In fact I knew some Lady Vols who were annoyed by it while I was at UT before I explained the history behind it.

But I am very thankful we have an army of very influential Lady Vols who fight to keep it and who embrace and love it. And it'll stay that way as long as we are kicking *ss in women's sports.

If anyone needs something else to watch, the US is up 1-0 on Mexico at halftime. Even if you hate soccer, this is the game to watch. It will be a physical half, probably have some fights. It's like the Egg Bowl or Iron Bowl of international soccer.

And when we win 2-0, as we often do, you can yell "Dos a Cero!" with us.

Wth are you talking about..Florida ring a bell?
My bad dog, 2 out of 14 teams...lol 😬

And both have been nobodies the last decade.

Poor basketball conference. The SEC sucks in general, but Sankey and Co. especially suck in basketball...meanwhile they want to push mid majors out so they can have more Ole Misses, LSUs, and Mizzous.

Somebody should remind him his own league is single-ply weak 🤝🥳

If anyone needs something else to watch, the US is up 1-0 on Mexico at halftime. Even if you hate soccer, this is the game to watch. It will be a physical half, probably have some fights. It's like the Egg Bowl or Iron Bowl of international soccer.

And when we win 2-0, as we often do, you can yell "Dos a Cero!" with us.
Dang can't believe I didn't know about this. A GC or CONCACAF or just exhibition?

You're 100% right, even if someone hated soccer, they'd be enthralled by that rivalry. It's like Duke v UNC but on megasteroids. Hate, batteries thrown, expletives chanted, it is pure madness.

Reactions: SoilVol

VN Store

Back