Game Thread: 2024 NCAA Tournament Round 1 #6 Tennessee (19-12, 10-6 SEC) vs #11 Green Bay (27-6, 17-3 Horizon ) Saturday 3/23/24 ~12:00pm ET (ESPN)

Yes, GB is scrappy and know how to play team defense. i would not be surprised if they generate TOs early in the game and keep it close. The LVs tend to be slow starters, particularly after a lay-off.

A lot depends on how the LVs are shooting from outside which has varied from awful to great all season.

My prediction is that the game stays kind of close in the first half (and the board will be flooded with damning posts) but GB will fade in the 2nd half and the LVs then will build a double digit lead.
Looks like we were both wrong. No damnation post so far.

Although it helps when you dominate an inferior team, don't worry though I'm sure Monday's matchup will be somewhat more competitive.

Although hopefully I'm wrong about this as well☝️

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The same ridiculous foul, called in the same place and position that they called on Striplin the play before. Harper ought to rip their stupid zebra heads off.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Good job. I was a little disappointed by radio because I could not get thr broadcast and was out driving today... 104.5 usually has TN in Nashville area but they had broadcast for Men's Tournament (Arizona vs Dayton)

VN Store

Back