• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Recruiting Football Talk VII

Do the 5 really high quality OL recruits in the 24 class fall on Elarbee too? What about the class of 7 in 23 that have yet to have a chance to see the field? What about the product that we put on the field in 22-23 that propelled us to the #1 offense in the country? What about the OL that spearheaded one of the top rushing offenses in the country in 23-24? Does Elarbee get "blamed" for all of that too?
Loving all these posts, Glitch! My hero!

Most of the starters will be back by spring ball and the younger guys will step up and take over in the positions where people vacated. People act like nobody will improve from one year to the next when the first HS guys that this staff brought in are just now heading into their 3rd year when they would really be expected to contribute. Let's all settle down and let the staff that produces top offenses produce top offenses.
Bam!!

Another dog crap championship
f6251d10-1301-4795-92ed-e0731aee227b_text.gif

It’s been a good Sunday…we got a 2025 TE that looks like he’s ready to play right now, I got to use my ignore button on someone who’s been on VN for 10 days, and I read comments that verbally attacked a Vol Club captain for information he provided in a player thread. We’re only 6 days into the off season and some people have already written off the 2024 season based on 3 portal guys.

I’ve had enough negativity over the last couple of days to last me awhile. If that makes me a sunshine pumper then so be it, but coming on here is usually enjoyable and it just isn’t right now.
Glad I was so busy I had to miss it!

It’s been a good Sunday…we got a 2025 TE that looks like he’s ready to play right now, I got to use my ignore button on someone who’s been on VN for 10 days, and I read comments that verbally attacked a Vol Club captain for information he provided in a player thread. We’re only 6 days into the off season and some people have already written off the 2024 season based on 3 portal guys.

I’ve had enough negativity over the last couple of days to last me awhile. If that makes me a sunshine pumper then so be it, but coming on here is usually enjoyable and it just isn’t right now.
Glad I was so busy I had to miss it!
Makes all the epic hand wringing and trouble borrow all the more frustrating. We can't even enjoy the dominate performance our O put on a highly touted defense because it has already been pre-ordained that our OL sucks 8 months from now.
Was disappointed that this started the day after the big win.

VN Store

Back