Will Bru McCoy return ?

I'm biting my time for a decision about Bru. I take it for granite that Bru will return. If not, will Heupel be the escape goat or will he get off scotch free? In this doggy dog world of the transfer puddle, I've learned to curve my enthusiasm. If Bru leaves, you'll find me curled up in a feeble position.
For all in tents and purposes, you nailed it.

Personally think McCoy benefits from coming back for another season.

He only has 23 games under his belt in college and is still pretty raw.

The injury will push him further down the board in a class that's already very deep at the position. Probably between 10 and 15 guys that would get taken ahead of him which puts him in the round 5 range based on last year's draft.

First, I dont think you can gain any real information from the photo. Second, you should absolutely speculate from said photo!! Finally, I too would love to see Bru back and remain hopeful. I think his best chance at a good draft position is to have a great combine and I am not sure he will be physically ready to do that. Pay attention to the og's in this thread, dont be a moran

Reactions: JacketVol
Little advice since you're new, and welcome aboard. When posting, use phrases like "pocket presents" when talking about QBs. Definitely use "pre Madonna" when talking about a player with personality issues. When responding to someone who said something positive, always call them a sunshine pumper. If the person says something negative, call them a negavol. Misspelling words is a plus, respect the Vol ladies, and that should cover it.😁
bad grammar always helps to.;)

I'm biting my time for a decision about Bru. I take it for granite that Bru will return. If not, will Heupel be the escape goat or will he get off scotch free? In this doggy dog world of the transfer puddle, I've learned to curve my enthusiasm. If Bru leaves, you'll find me curled up in a feeble position.
Alright! This is the winner for slaughtered verbiage.

Little advice since you're new, and welcome aboard. When posting, use phrases like "pocket presents" when talking about QBs. Definitely use "pre Madonna" when talking about a player with personality issues. When responding to someone who said something positive, always call them a sunshine pumper. If the person says something negative, call them a negavol. Misspelling words is a plus, respect the Vol ladies, and that should cover it.😁
why leave out moran?

Don't you just hate it when you have a curve in your enthusiasm? Never happened to me though.

Reactions: McDad
View attachment 604096
Kinda new to this whole posting and creating threads thing but I’m going to give it a shot. Bru McCoy is the only WR I don’t see in the recent picture Kelsey pope posted today.Now there’s many explanations for this especially because he’s out for the season and may not have been able to return to practice yet. However I just find it odd and am wondering if he’s done at Tennessee. He’s probably my favorite player on the team and I sure hope he comes back but I wanted to get everyone’s takes on him coming back. We should hear something by sometime next month but some of you here have more info than I do. I didn’t feel it was appropriate to put this in the bru thread.
I saw a squirrel walking backwards down a hickory tree….does that mean anything?

VN Store

Back