Rattler will pick us apart

Crunch

Banks should just throw the kitchen sink st him every play. Our only chance is to hit him early and often.

Yeah Hadden is going to get burnt bug time but we have to be in Rattlers face every play and make him second guess himself. If we give him time good night. We will lose by two TDs at least.

Watch us come out very conservative on D though and he picks us apart. Banks sucks.

Milton can't keep up with Rattler in a shootout. So we must hit Rattler and make him pay every single play.

The sky will fall, the earth will crack, the oceans will be swallowed up, and life as we know it will end.
That's pretty much how it will feel if we don't get our **** together this week.

We are definitely improving each game but i'm just not sure if we are ready to go up against a QB as good as Rattler.

Florida's QB who isn't nearly as good as Rattler picked us apart.

VOLS must control the ball and the clock and not be so focused on this TEMPO offense (better known as hurry up and give the ball back to our opponent so they can run more plays and tire out our defense). Mix run and pass and keep Rattler off the field and we will be fine. I hope they have to watch a replay of last years game this week to remember how painful that loss was to us and what it did for their program. VOLS win in a high scoring game 41-31.

I'm ready to ask John Chavis to come back and finish his career here. Know he could at least sign a SEC caliber secondary coach.

Banks should just throw the kitchen sink st him every play. Our only chance is to hit him early and often.

Yeah Hadden is going to get burnt bug time but we have to be in Rattlers face every play and make him second guess himself. If we give him time good night. We will lose by two TDs at least.

Watch us come out very conservative on D though and he picks us apart. Banks sucks.

Milton can't keep up with Rattler in a shootout. So we must hit Rattler and make him pay every single play.
South Carolina is almost always a yearly fraud. It was a nice win for them yesterday, but this week we are going put them back in the losing column.

VOLS must control the ball and the clock and not be so focused on this TEMPO offense (better known as hurry up and give the ball back to our opponent so they can run more plays and tire out our defense). Mix run and pass and keep Rattler off the field and we will be fine. I hope they have to watch a replay of last years game this week to remember how painful that loss was to us and what it did for their program. VOLS win in a high scoring game 41-31.
Lol no. I've never seen someone so wrong and feel so right at the same time. Tempo is our offensive identity. When we stray from it is when we struggle.

The sky will fall, the earth will crack, the oceans will be swallowed up, and life as we know it will end.

Nah, just another butt kicking and disappointing loss. Pretty standard for a UT fan actually.

Last year made me hope those kind of days were over but now I’m in wait and see mode.

Agree, Banks sucks

Nah, just another butt kicking and disappointing loss. Pretty standard for a UT fan actually.

Last year made me hope those kind of days were over but now I’m in wait and see mode.
I’ve yet to grasp the use of blue font. My prior post is an obvious exaggeration of the doom we face. One I use with levity. 😉

Problem is that Rattler can and will make plays with his legs. Once he extends a play, it's gonna be shooting fish in a barrel for a qb like Rattler. Unless he gets injured, I can see him putting up video game numbers against us Saturday.

Agree, pressure is the key. If you can get pressure with 4 that's great but if that kid gets a clean pocket, he is NFL accurate and Legette is a big time SEC receiver. SoCar's OL isn't great so that helps UT's cause but Rattler can play.

VN Store

Back