Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time. Put in yer waaaaayyy too early 2023 prediction. I say we go 9-3 and keep the steam going.

UVA + 3 OOC scrubs - 4 wins

Vandy/Mizzou - 2 wins

At Bama...UGA - 2 losses

Win 3/4 vs TAMU, UF, USCjr, UK.

Let's go Joe!

2024 and on will be riproaring fun. Lots of playoff games 👀 👀 👀
Exactly how I see it playing out

Reactions: Devo182
Something that is happening in and around Nashville in the past few years are people moving here from California. We have a neighbor across the street that moved here last year from Palm Springs.....the one thing I told them is "Don't try and change anything, we don't need any of your ideas." They agreed and said that is why they moved here, to many new ideas back there.
So far the Cali implants are actually the least annoying (people moving here to boro for some reason we have yet to understand).. it’s basically made it unrecognizable from the small town I grew up in where everyone knew each other.. I wouldn’t mind moving in a few years now tbh

I believe in second chances. Good news is that Freeze won’t sit in front of the judgement seat of Shadowboxer at the end of history either. And the best news of all is that his hope is in Christ alone, not in his own ability to perfectly atone for his original sin and all his subsequent sins on this earth (which neither he nor anyone can do - only Christ can). That’s the power of the gospel! I hope for Freeze and his family that he has fully embraced it.
Just because you forgive a thief doesn't mean you give him the keys to the store safe.

I'm not God, I can't read a man's heart. Once you abuse a position of trust like that it has consequences. It doesn't have to take forever to prove yourself, but it does take time to regain people's trust, and anybody that has done what he has done should embrace that fact.

So far the Cali implants are actually the least annoying (people moving here to boro for some reason we have yet to understand).. it’s basically made it unrecognizable from the small town I grew up in where everyone knew each other.. I wouldn’t mind moving in a few years now tbh
Wife and I are planning an expat exodus, actually.

It's time. Put in yer waaaaayyy too early 2023 prediction. I say we go 9-3 and keep the steam going.

UVA + 3 OOC scrubs - 4 wins

Vandy/Mizzou - 2 wins

At Bama...UGA - 2 losses

Win 3/4 vs TAMU, UF, USCjr, UK.

Let's go Joe!

2024 and on will be riproaring fun. Lots of playoff games 👀 👀 👀
I'm at 8-4.

That WR from GT that just hit the portal is a real nice player.

this is gonna be a fun time of yr. can hardly keep up with it and it’s just getting going.
Not even going to try to keep up. I'll celebrate the ones we sign and not worry about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back