Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the accusations are confirmed……that would change everything for me.

They would stop him from getting a job as a school teacher but not as a D1 coach. Too much money. The character flaws Freeze has are disturbing. There are too many red flags. So far it's been managed down to that sense of unease everyone feels whenever THAT guy is around but we all know when there are that many flags there's something more to come. Freeze might've saved himself by landing a powerful gig with a ton of money but I gaurantee you that if he were still a small fish in a small pond he'd have been exposed. Nobody has this many disturbing parts of their personality without a serious skeleton or fresh body waiting to fall out. They just don't. The fact that he was still doing his thing at Liberty tells me that whatever it is/was it hasn't come out and he hasn't been humbled one bit.

My daily Rant

If you don’t go to CLASS then you WILL NOT BE HERE.

Get your LAZY ASS TO CLASS. PERIOD.

Stop being entitled and thinking you’re still a big fish in a little POND.

P.S. Coaches talk to other coaches
Coaches talk to other coaches? You talking about a high school recruits or our players?

Last edited:
Whoever is behind the Richard G West account is going to 100% pay for the Twitter Blue Verification or whatever the **** Musk is calling it these days 😂 Even more people will fall for it then
I'm here for it 🤣🤣

Internet grandpas gotta learn eventually. Apparently QAnon and Jan 6th wasn't a big enough of a push for some to learn to actually double check things on....the...freakin internet smdh 😭

I was working on a job up north one time in the early 90's and told a guy I was flying back home and he asked did we have airports down here. That should show you what many use to and still do think of us. I told him the plane just flies low and slows down and we just jump out.....some people.
I had some family come in from NJ when I was a kid. One cousin’s husband who was a police officer asked me did people really live in barns down here. I looked at him like he was crazy and told him animals live in barns not people. He looked at me like he didn’t believe me. He went riding around the next day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back