Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time. Put in yer waaaaayyy too early 2023 prediction. I say we go 9-3 and keep the steam going.

UVA + 3 OOC scrubs - 4 wins

Vandy/Mizzou - 2 wins

At Bama...UGA - 2 losses

Win 3/4 vs TAMU, UF, USCjr, UK.

Let's go Joe!

2024 and on will be riproaring fun. Lots of playoff games 👀 👀 👀
I think 8-4/9-3 are most likely. Your scenario seems plausible but I'll err on the side of pessimism and say 8-4.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
It's time. Put in yer waaaaayyy too early 2023 prediction. I say we go 9-3 and keep the steam going.

UVA + 3 OOC scrubs - 4 wins

Vandy/Mizzou - 2 wins

At Bama...UGA - 2 losses

Win 3/4 vs TAMU, UF, USCjr, UK.

Let's go Joe!

2024 and on will be riproaring fun. Lots of playoff games 👀 👀 👀
8-4 unless the injury bug hits

Steely Dan is an acquired taste. I went from thinking they suck to one day it just clicked and I got their genius. But it isn't rock.
Green Earrings and Peg were definitely rock songs. Bottom line, they were a diverse band. Deserving of accolades for songwriting and arrangements.

I definitely don’t want him here but I think the only rumors came from Mcquery and that guy is shady as can be.
Based on what? Is it more palatable that what Sandusky was doing ON CAMPUS was at least suspected as McQeary stated under oath or that no one had a clue as Bradley countered?

1. No way we should have many kids hitting the portal unless they don't think they will ever see the field... so much playing time up for grabs next year...

2. When we getting that Charlotte WR?

3. Hyatt needs to stay another year... Yes he's done incredible this season, but he still needs another year to physically mature for the NFL... this kid goes early and he is an injury waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back