Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Elijah simmons entered the portal.
happy-endings-adam-pally.gif

If Freeze has truly repented, his life has turned around, his family has forgiven him, I’m not sure why we have to continue dragging up the past. The fact that we do shows we are truly in a post-Christian, graceless society.

In an ultimate sense, Hugh Freeze will not be sitting in front of the judgment seat of the college football media at the end of history. It’s on him to repent to the Judge of all history, and from everything I’ve read he has and he has moved on. And I say good for him! I hope his time at Auburn will bear that out.

Folks,

Don't post very often but lurk on the daily. I may have overlooked this, but has anyone heard or read of plans for Heupel to expand his support staff/analysts this off-season? If so any ideas or projections on what that may look like? I believe that may be very beneficial and help off-load some of the existing workload.

I want to think I read somewhere that we may be expanding in that area? Btw, doesn't Florida have more support staff than scholarship players? :)

Thanks and Go Vols!

If Freeze has truly repented, his life has turned around, his family has forgiven him, I’m not sure why we have to continue dragging up the past. The fact that we do shows we are truly in a post-Christian, graceless society.

In an ultimate sense, Hugh Freeze will not be sitting in front of the judgment seat of the college football media at the end of history. It’s on him to repent to the Judge of all history, and from everything I’ve read he has and he has moved on. And I say good for him! I hope his time at Auburn will bear that out.

Once a scumbag, always a scumbag. Pretending you're a Christian and repenting doesn't change any of that.

Folks,

Don't post very often but lurk on the daily. I may have overlooked this, but has anyone heard or read of plans for Heupel to expand his support staff/analysts this off-season? If so any ideas or projections on what that may look like? I believe that may be very beneficial and help off-load some of the existing workload.

I want to think I read somewhere that we may be expanding in that area? Btw, doesn't Florida have more support staff than scholarship players? :)

Thanks and Go Vols!
I'm not sure. I guess it depends on who leaves or gets promoted. I haven't read about any new additions on top of what we already have.

After his early success, if Heupel thinks he needs more and asks for more, I'm sure there would be no argument from the AD to add them.

I'm kind of worried about the RB room...

Jabari Small, Jaylen Wright, Dylan Sampson = believe all 3 are happy and return, but 2 of them have missed lots of time in the past with injuries

Len'Neith Whitehead seems to spend more time hurt than practicing, do we potentially move on from him or will he make the decision himself being so deep on the depth chart?

Justin Williams-Thomas I think we stopped seeing him because the staff wanted to RS this season (he was missing in the twitter pick of the RBs with Mack so didn't travel to Vandy) has me worried, he may want to take his chances somewhere else or in a more RB1 less RBBC system.

We went to the portal once for a RB to start this season, no one in our '23 class at RB that really seems to be SEC caliber either.
Tell me you don't like Khalifa Keith without saying you don't like Khalifa Keith. Our coaches liked him enough to steal him from KY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back