Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillon Gabriel coming to UT would be huge. I dont think Joe Milton is the answer. Dont see it since he just transfered this past year though. But i wouldnt make too much of the burned bridges thing. CJH said kind things about him when media asked his opinion of DG when he transferred to Oklahoma.

You mean they make music about their lives and consumers choose to spend their hard earned money on it? That’s called America, bub.

Perhaps you’d be more comfortable in a theocratic state instead of the Land of the Free?
You do realize not supporting something doesn’t mean I want to ban it, right? People have the right to be as stupid as they want, but I don’t have to pretend I think it’s a good thing for us.

You do realize not supporting something doesn’t mean I want to ban it, right? People have the right to be as stupid as they want, but I don’t have to pretend I think it’s a good thing for us.
How anyone could argue that praising violence before impressionable young people is a good thing is beyond me

This is where the Tennessee Titans should enter the chat, but this is where the Tennessee Titans will utilize the ignore thread feature on the twitters and carry on with a fragile aging QB1 and a small mediocre RB as a backup.
I think Hilliard is fine

But Willis and Woodside? Yikes times a million

Bring on Dobby!

Which Hall? The Tennessee Theater?
We were at the Schemerhorn Symphony Hall setting next to the Londoners. TPAC is nice as well but not like the Schemerhorn. One of our favorites that we saw at TPAC's Jackson Hall was Joe Bonamassa, he is GREAT !!!! We also saw him at the Ryman. There are a lot of nice venues in Nashville so you really can't go wrong at any of them. Bridgestone isn't bad even though it's so big. I've heard that in the Symphony Hall, when it's empty you can stand on the stage and talk, in a regular voice, to someone at the back of the hall and no echo as well and it is pretty big as well, kinda neat if true.

Somehting I thought of over the weekend…..the hypocracy towards UT is unreal.

1. The USC has an expletive written on his fingers for four hours while our center fielder flips off for four seconds. The entire sports world came down on Beck and the baseball Vols.

2. UT debris incident vs Ole Miss last year vs Ole Miss debris throwing during the Egg Bowl. Again, the press blows up with us and not so much with OM. It will be interesting to see how the SEC deals with this.

3. The Schiano scenario vs (from what I have heard) similar scenario with GA Tech in their coaching search. We get hammered while nothing regarding GT.

Why?

Portal is tricky. Not as simple as just bringing in another body, especially at QB. Bringing in the wrong guy can destroy a locker room quicker than anything. Still think Milton has improving to do obviously, but still think Milton should be the guy going into Spring ball. Then see where Jackson and Nico are. I think Milton seems more comfortable throwing inside the numbers instead of the long deep balls down the sideline. May be something that Heup tries to build on or he may look for someone who is more accurate deep and outside. Time will tell.

Dillon Gabriel coming to UT would be huge. I dont think Joe Milton is the answer. Dont see it since he just transfered this past year though. But i wouldnt make too much of the burned bridges thing. CJH said kind things about him when media asked his opinion of DG when he transferred to Oklahoma.
I watched him play on the tube and he is the real deal, in the right offense. Didn't he get hurt at UCF when CJH was there, I believe he was the starter at the time.

I think Hilliard is fine

But Willis and Woodside? Yikes times a million

Bring on Dobby!

Working on his footwork as we speak...

harry-potter-dobby.gif

Somehting I thought of over the weekend…..the hypocracy towards UT is unreal.

1. The USC has an expletive written on his fingers for four hours while our center fielder flips off for four seconds. The entire sports world came down on Beck and the baseball Vols.

2. UT debris incident vs Ole Miss last year vs Ole Miss debris throwing during the Egg Bowl. Again, the press blows up with us and not so much with OM. It will be interesting to see how the SEC deals with this.

3. The Schiano scenario vs (from what I have heard) similar scenario with GA Tech in their coaching search. We get hammered while nothing regarding GT.

Why?
You must not have heard, We are the EVIL EMPIRE lead by Hillbilly's and Rednecks. We are not worthy of anything other than ridicule.

Ma and Pa Kettle_ Saw lots of movies of them.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back