2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

He can't run an offense or shoot, so nah.

Kyle Lowry was averaging 8 and 3 shooting less than 30% from 3p in his 3rd year. It wasn't much different in year 5. It took him like 10 years to hit an efficient 19 ppg and SGA did that last year. Now he gets to run the offense full time for the first time. I'd wait and see

Reactions: TBrown
Kyle Lowry was averaging 8 and 3 shooting less than 30% from 3p in his 3rd year. It wasn't much different in year 5. It took him like 10 years to hit an efficient 19 ppg and SGA did that last year. Now he gets to run the offense full time for the first time. I'd wait and see

Edit: fair enough

Basically you are saying Lowry shouldn't be in the HOF cause he was a bum half of his career. If Shai becomes Lowryish or the second best player on a contender I'll give you 10k, if he becomes Lou Will/Jamal Crawford you give me 10k. Deal?

Last edited:
He's already better than Kyle Lowry
Basically you are saying Lowry shouldn't be in the HOF cause he was a bum half of his career. If Shai becomes Lowryish or the second best player on a contender I'll give you 10k, if he becomes Lou Will/Jamal Crawford you give me 10k. Deal?

I forget, did the Pels want Ingram? Or did they want Kuz over Ingram and LA said no? Cause if it's the latter, yikes.

Edit: fair enough

He got 6 rpg last year so he's already proven he's not LW/JC.

Nike had Kobe killed? Wtf

They look like a modern version of the boots the prisoners have on in Face/Off

VN Store

Back