2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

I think the Nets are more built for the regular season than the playoffs. They have a deep bench and 4 creators and they lose some of their superiority when you shorten to a playoff rotation. I figure their crunch time 5 is:

Kyrie
Levert
Harris
KD
Allen

Kyrie and Levert are terrible on D and Harris is just average. They're gonna have to shoot the lights out to go deep in the playoffs. It's gonna look so good all year and so they'll probably be reluctant to make a move but I think if they're wise, they gotta make a trade.

I think the Nets are more built for the regular season than the playoffs. They have a deep bench and 4 creators and they lose some of their superiority when you shorten to a playoff rotation. I figure their crunch time 5 is:

Kyrie
Levert
Harris
KD
Allen

Kyrie and Levert are terrible on D and Harris is just average. They're gonna have to shoot the lights out to go deep in the playoffs. It's gonna look so good all year and so they'll probably be reluctant to make a move but I think if they're wise, they gotta make a trade.

And they just lost Dinwiddie to a torn ACL.

Blessing in disguise IMO cause it will prompt a move, something they need to do as huff said

That’s true, i just don’t know who exactly is out there. They could use a stretch 4

Also I watched the Hornets/Nets game and the Hornets are actually fun

Scott Brooks is going to give me an aneurysm. Throw out the awful combinations, and pulling guys after they hit 4 shots in a row, or quickly pulling a group that goes on a run.

How do you justify not playing a guy at all in the second half that scores 11 on perfect shooting while playing solid D in the first. Then the very next game a guy goes for 6 pts and 7 rebs while not missing a shot and being your best defender, and you play him about 4 minutes in the second half.

Here's how Brooks justifies it, "the rotation just didn't make it back to him" make it, make it back to him, you are the ****ing coach.

Reactions: TBrown
You getting repaired with scott brooks is the best westbrook gift of all and I didn’t think harden could be topped
Scott Brooks is going to give me an aneurysm. Throw out the awful combinations, and pulling guys after they hit 4 shots in a row, or quickly pulling a group that goes on a run.

How do you justify not playing a guy at all in the second half that scores 11 on perfect shooting while playing solid D in the first. Then the very next game a guy goes for 6 pts and 7 rebs while not missing a shot and being your best defender, and you play him about 4 minutes in the second half.

Here's how Brooks justifies it, "the rotation just didn't make it back to him" make it, make it back to him, you are the ****ing coach.

Speaking of OKC, I'm trying really hard to buy into SGA as the future but all I see is a really good 3rd option at best. He has a good handle and nice moves around the rim, but he isn't a good shooter, is an average passer at best and is a poor defender.

Speaking of OKC, I'm trying really hard to buy into SGA as the future but all I see is a really good 3rd option at best. He has a good handle and nice moves around the rim, but he isn't a good shooter, is an average passer at best and is a poor defender.
Sounds a lot like a former OKC PG

He's definitely got what it takes to be the 2nd guy on a contender, IMO. He can be Kyle Lowry on offense, at least. Will he be that, IDK.

VN Store

Back