So the fan base won. HB time.

1vol8

Let’s see how he does. Imo he needs to top BMs first career start of 259 yards and 2 tds against a much weaker defense to convince me that he may have the same or better upside going forward.

If he doesn’t then I fear Pruitt may have missed an opportunity to develop what could have been a good-great qb of the future in BM because regardless of circumstances of 2019, he was consistently good in 3 of his 4 starts and can be argued that although he wasn’t himself coming off of injury in his 4th, he wasn’t bad in the second quarter of that game either. Just rusty to begin with.

If he does then I think UT may have something to build on and I’ll concede that he should be your guy if he can show the same consistency going forward the rest of the year. Good luck to him today.

You really think BM is who we should have anointed as the QB of the future?
He thinks that because he has bias towards BM based on the fact he is connected in some way.... his post even alluded to him not being a Vol fan.

His constant argument about BM first start is a tired stance. Watch the video someone posted of all BM's passes last year....with the exception of the GA game he was not good

You really think BM is who we should have anointed as the QB of the future?
I think he showed he was very capable of hurting a defense, no matter who they were, from both the pocket and on the ground. When your first starts are vs the top teams in the country and you consistently move the offense up and down the field? I absolutely believe you don’t you don’t take that as lightly as Pruitt did. Especially last year when his only other option was an equally as ineffective JG.

This has the makings of Nate Peterman all over it, but I’m for it.. trot out true freshman that has barely played against one of the best teams in the SEC, instead of playing thruout the year jus terrible coaching.. but hope he gives those silly gators hell..

Bailey MAY (still have to see it to believe it) start, but I don’t buy for a second the coaches will have an open game plan for HB. Expect a lot of Grey, Grey and 3rd down roll out patterns at the sticks....

Bailey MAY (still have to see it to believe it) start, but I don’t buy for a second the coaches will have an open game plan for HB. Expect a lot of Grey, Grey and 3rd down roll out patterns at the sticks....
I think we will see more TE targets today than all year combined

Reactions: Big Al Orange
He thinks that because he has bias towards BM based on the fact he is connected in some way.... his post even alluded to him not being a Vol fan.

His constant argument about BM first start is a tired stance. Watch the video someone posted of all BM's passes last year....with the exception of the GA game he was not good
Let’s clear this up. I love the Vols just as Brian does. I have admitted that my fandom is new as I’ve always been more of a professional fan so a Pruitt led Vols team is all I know. Every single one of us started as fans for a reason. Some born into it, others because of Manning or otherwise. My connection to BM has nothing to do with how I feel about the program. They gave him a chance and I respect that and always will. However I think it’s safe to say that Pruitt has a lot of fans questioning. Look at all the “I won’t watch” posts. Do you question their fandom? I don’t. I understand. And it ALL is because of how Pruitt has handled the qbs. Now think of yourself as someone “connected” to one of those qbs that’s having his dreams crushed by this man and tell me how much of a “fan” you’d be of HIM. I can love the Vols going forward without respecting the man running them.

Regardless of how he does today, Harrison Bailey is one of the best young qb in the country period!! He can't complete a pass or a handoff without 10 other guys doing their jobs.

He has had little to no time to develop timing routes with receivers, can our receivers get aggressive and go get the ball or will they stop the route and result in an interception. As bad as JG is there were a number of examples of the receivers just not fighting the defender for the ball.

Bailey is the real deal, but this football team I am not so sure if they can play for 60 minutes.

Reactions: Cormock Mac
Let’s see how he does. Imo he needs to top BMs first career start of 259 yards and 2 tds against a much weaker defense to convince me that he may have the same or better upside going forward.

If he doesn’t then I fear Pruitt may have missed an opportunity to develop what could have been a good-great qb of the future in BM because regardless of circumstances of 2019, he was consistently good in 3 of his 4 starts and can be argued that although he wasn’t himself coming off of injury in his 4th, he wasn’t bad in the second quarter of that game either. Just rusty to begin with.

If he does then I think UT may have something to build on and I’ll concede that he should be your guy if he can show the same consistency going forward the rest of the year. Good luck to him today.
The word YOUR instead of OUR would be what led to me making my comment questioning your Fandom....

This has the makings of Nate Peterman all over it, but I’m for it.. trot out true freshman that has barely played against one of the best teams in the SEC, instead of playing thruout the year jus terrible coaching.. but hope he gives those silly gators hell..
The good thing about this is he is not facing one of the vaulted Florida defenses.

Florida wins games on the offensive side of the ball...but their defense is not that good.

VN Store

Back