Bang Shootie conversation

My other 12 gauge side-by-side is a Remington model 1900. The serial # indicates it was manufactured between 1905 and 1910. Again, most likely, it was acquired by my great grandfather, then used by both my grandfather and father.

The Brazilian has a fool proof safety. It would be nearly impossible to accidentally shoot yourselves or someone else if you have any basic gun safe instincts at all........

I may have missed several skeet because I forgot to pull the damn hammer back though.

But I digress

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
So the over under is a no go
It’s beat.

But....

Got an interesting text.
Apparently a neutral 3rd party has something for me. If it’s given to me I have to promise not to ask questions.

I think I might be getting the missing mini 30 and/or mini 14 back.

I’m meeting the guy again Tuesday night. he said there was one more. I’m still holding out hope for 2. It has to be one of or both of the Mini’s. 🤞

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
CZ 75B or BD 9mm in large frame with extended mags/M&P Shield or equivalent sized Glock for medium frame carry. Shoot good ammo if you are carrying. High quality reloads if you are plinking. Unless you are good, accuracy will suffer with a revolver. Keep ALL of them clean and lubricated and you shouldn't have problems with any of them.

Rule #1, shoot your gun so you know how your gun shoots!
Rule #2, keep it clean and protected
Rule #3, shoot good ammo for personal protection

That's my 2 cents worth. I have a Revolver but it's big enough to put optics on and shoot from a tree stand which I plan on doing in the future.

Knew a guy that hunted deer with a scoped up .41 Magnum six shooter. Sweet set up. And the only .41 Mag I've ever seen.

OK guys, gonna turn you on to a gun shop in Sparta, TN. By appointment only, or ship to your local dealer (not crack). He's retiring, and closing in 2020 as he rids his inventory. I look at his website a lot, and he's already sold a good bit off. He was heavy on the Wilson combat Berettas and such. Might can get yourself a good deal. @Orangeslice13 - You are close enough to make an appointment and drive up. Sparta's not that far for you. you can also make deposits over the phone and go pick up, etc.

Perkiomen Gunworks - Available Now

A lot of his stuff is professional custom shop modified/enhanced, so his prices are pricey, but the product is top shelf.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back