Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Fauci says peak death rate is 2 weeks away. We as re at 2400 and it doubles every 2-3 days. If that continues, we are looking at peaking at 100,000.

Hopefully the measures taken by responsible government officials will take hold. Trump and GOP governors can continue to live in fantasy land.

Fauci says peak death rate is 2 weeks away. We as re at 2400 and it doubles every 2-3 days. If that continues, we are looking at peaking at 100,000.

Hopefully the measures taken by responsible government officials will take hold. Trump and GOP governors can continue to live in fantasy land.
I hope democrat governors aren’t as Whitney and scared as you appear to be.... get a grip

Reactions: FLVOL69
So is Trump too stupid to realize this is an attack on him? I mean he did just extend this until the end of April. Or is he too stupid to realize what he is doing is worse then the cure? Or is he just incompetent in general? Or is he actually listening to the experts?
What is your solution?

Here's what I propose. Anyone that doesn't take COVID serious forfeits their right to a ventilator or a hospital bed once hospitals get overrun. Projected peak for southeast Tennessee is first of May. Anyone that is going out and treating this like an overreaction should talk to some hospital workers. They are the ones on the front lines. They know what is coming and most are scared and rightfully so.

Reactions: lawgator1
Here's what I propose. Anyone that doesn't take COVID serious forfeits their right to a ventilator or a hospital bed once hospitals get overrun. Projected peak for southeast Tennessee is first of May. Anyone that is going out and treating this like an overreaction should talk to some hospital workers. They are the ones on the front lines. They know what is coming and most are scared and rightfully so.
And how would we enforce that... plus isn’t it hypocritical when we treat everyone else’s bad life choices

Interesting... needs a little polishing for the essential peeps, but interesting.

Ok, I'll accept those conditions if all current orders for businesses and parks to be closed are rescinded. And get rid of these unconstitutional bans against gatherings of "X" number of people.

Reactions: DixieVol and VolnJC
Hamilton County has 37 cases and about a third of those are in the hospital. It's been going up 2-4 per day. According to the TFP Chattanooga has 650 open beds at any given time, 250 of which are ICU. When do you predict the "overrun"?

Hamilton County has 37 cases and about a third of those are in the hospital. It's been going up 2-4 per day. According to the TFP Chattanooga has 650 open beds at any given time, 250 of which are ICU. When do you predict the "overrun"?

First of may. I'm specifically talking about Hamilton county. Hamilton county has a lot more than 37. That is just who has tested positive but we aren't testing everyone.

The economy will fully collapse and its on him, he deserves to lose
Somebody must think this is real, otherwise they wouldn't have cancelled March Madness, postponed the Masters golf, MLB baseball, NHL hockey, Indy 500, all the sports stuff, and cost the leagues and teams millions of dollars.

Somebody must think this is real, otherwise they wouldn't have cancelled March Madness, postponed the Masters golf, MLB baseball, NHL hockey, Indy 500, all the sports stuff, and cost the leagues and teams millions of dollars.

My guess is it is more fear of lawsuits, not as much COVID-19.

He shouldnt have caved in to those ahole governors and fired Fanuci for spreading more panic
And what would happen if thousands die, and their crying families are paraded on screen by the media? He is walking a tightrope, and he has no choice. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. And, it's Fauci, not Fanuci..

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back