Never thought I would say this.

Other_Guy

foolishFool
I'm only 28. I dont actually remember the 98 championship game. Despite enduring more bad seasons than good and some embarrassing losses, I've stayed interested and excited even, watching even to the last whistle in big blowout losses. I've considered myself a big passionate fan.

I'm no longer interested in Tenn football. The program hasnt been interested in actually winning in awhile now. There's more to life than sports.

This could be one of those games that changes a season, a program. Maybe it will get better, but I can't keep waiting around for that to happen.

I'm expecting "see ya" comments. I'm not boycotting, quitting like some of these guys. I've seriously, legitimately lost interest in watching them play. If I get a chance to watch and it's a close game, I'll tune in. Outside of Dobbs, the program has been a dumpster fire and this is an all time low. I'm just going to stop planning my life around gameday. I just dont care anymore. Obviously, Tenn athletics doesnt.

Last edited:
It’s always value hires and safe decisions. When fulmer was named the ad I was like wow...this isn’t going to turn out well. In the first half today we twice had 4th and short and punted. They twice had 4th and short and converted both. We have an ultra conservative coach and an ultra conservative ad. So we’re going to be a ****** team for a long time

I'm only 28. I dont actually remember the 98 championship game. Despite enduring more bad seasons than good and some embarrassing losses, I've stayed interested and excited even, watching even to the last whistle in big blowout losses. I've considered myself a big passionate fan.

I'm no longer interested in Tenn football. The program hasnt been interested in actually winning in awhile now. There's more to life than sports.

This could be one of those games that changes a season, a program.

I'm expecting "see ya" comments. I'm not boycotting, quitting like some of these guys. I've seriously, legitimately lost interest in watching them play. If I get a chance to watch and it's a close game, I'll tune in. Outside of Dobbs, the program has been a dumpster fire and this is an all time low. I'm just going to stop planning my life around gameday. I just dont care anymore. Obviously, Tenn athletics doesnt.
I can respect that

Same here... really sad 😞 I so look forward to football seasons but this just sucks. No hope that I saw tbh, this team was 2-10 last season and like their coach said “they pushed us around”

Reactions: tbh and ugg
I'm almost 62 and love the Vols but wish I had cut the grass this afternoon. Scrappy opponent popped us first and never held back. We need some scrappy players in Knoxville. JG has had ample opportunity to deliver, but .....

It sucks. We should have won . . . Easily. We didn't. It's not over. Life doesn't end. It's one game. Step back from the ledge.

Reactions: VFL1977

VN Store

Back