Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why Teddy is my 4th favorite president after Lincoln, Washington and Franklin D.

He was extremely proactive in saving our most beautiful and historic places. I wish we could get another common sense outdoorsman for a president some day.

Lincoln was overrated he did some nasty things to native americans don't @me

Oh Im sure we lost some in-state recruits yesterday. The apocalypse is nigh.

I was afraid of that. With the choice of music that was put on here it was bound to happen. I am sure CP and staff aren't happy with those that showed their lack of taste in in good music. Makes their recruiting that much harder.

Lincoln was overrated he did some nasty things to native americans don't @me
SMH..this country wouldn't exist if not for Lincoln. He did what he had to do. And I'm sorry, but the indians lost, just like every ethnic group in Genghis Khans way...I sure as hell don't want to give it all back to them..don't @me.

Reactions: IhateGA
SMH..this country wouldn't exist if not for Lincoln. He did what he had to do. And I'm sorry, but the indians lost, just like every ethnic group in Genghis Khans way...I sure as hell don't want to give it all back to them..don't @me.

Yeah I'm not gonna start with Lincoln that could go for days. There is losing and there is genocide. It is what it is.

I’m guessing Hardy. VQ says we have made a big move with him lately, and they only mentioned Mays and Baron as in-state guys they are not expecting to commit soon. Also, Hardy has the family connection with his brother having played here.
I approve this message.

Seriously, I would love for it to be Hardy!

Reactions: GoVolsDR and T Dog
On a more positive note:

I just landed in Maui

Any recommendations???

If you like a great dinner, Get reservations at the Mill House & Mama’s Fish House. Flatbread Company in Paia for pizza & Down the Hatch in Lahaina are solid lunch spots. Sunrise or Sunsets at Haleakala are surreal, and the Road to Hana is awesome. Enjoy!

Cool so now it's a rap v. country argument?

Don't listen to the radio. Find better recommendations. Except no one who listens to rap will seek out country, and no one who listens to country will seek out rap. Let's just end that conversation and focus our ill wills on how terrible the new rankings are.
I was a big fan of both when I was young. There is great music in every genre. And I love to hear acts like Randy Houser, Lee Brice and The Osbourne Brothers, but I agree a lot of radio country is garbage, I don't understand how acts like The band Perry or Dan and Shea are considered country music...sounds like crappy pop music to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back