Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all even Beethoven bras? All of today's music has its roots in the classical genre.

Beethoven is the patricians choice. Mozart is the plebian choice. Tchaikovsky is my personal favorite through, and he's what I listen to when I need to be creative or prepare for something. Marche Slave and 1812 Overture have been my favorites since I was a kid.

I don’t have a goat band. My playlist has a wide variety. It has everything from Stapleton to Adele, to Aerosmith, Guns and Roses, Elvis, MJ, Cash, Jones, and many others.

Right now tho I listen to a lot of Sean Rowe
I would never post this publicly again.

Delete, clear browsing history, get another account, come back as CrappieVol

VQ chat recap...

Spring practice nuggets?
-Simonton
-Price

Update on Ollie Lane?
-Hubbs

JJ Peterson
-Hubbs

In response to a dick comment about 'is jj peterson mentally hanidcapped'
-Hubbs

Update on transition to Tee and Chaney?
-Hubbs

-Price

-Simonton

Linebacker 2-deep?
-JS

Predict the next commitment...

-JS
-JS
On Ollie Lane, got an extra day of workouts in because he redshirted so he is stronger now. Mmm k

I had a head start, since I believed the allegations when they were first brought out. When a Jackson song comes on I still follow along. I can separate the flawed artist from the art...why’s The Usual Suspects will always be one of my favorite movies.

Beethoven is the patricians choice. Mozart is the plebian choice. Tchaikovsky is my personal favorite through, and he's what I listen to when I need to be creative or prepare for something. Marche Slave and 1812 Overture have been my favorites since I was a kid.

giphy.gif

The little boys are adults now and telling their story

Haven’t seen it, but anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain back in the day knew what was going on. Most just chose to close their eyes and ears. The parents pimping their kids out was the most disgusting and they have a special place if you know what I mean.

If you watched the new documentary on Michael Jackson on HBO you would never listen to him again. Sickening. Most disgusting thing I’ve seen in awhile. Scratch that... EVER

Pretty sure I read it is a biased hit piece produced in conjunction with some of the folks going after his estate.

Apparently the FBI investigated him some crazy number, like 29 times and never found anything.

Not saying he didn’t do it, just heard that doc not very fair

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
If you watched the new documentary on Michael Jackson on HBO you would never listen to him again. Sickening. Most disgusting thing I’ve seen in awhile. Scratch that... EVER
Yeah, I haven't watched it yet, From what I heard, you won't ever get past this-- doesn't matter how much talent he had.

This whole soundtrack takes me away to a special place.

Major eye sore yes. People are the worst.
Which is why Teddy is my 4th favorite president after Lincoln, Washington and Franklin D.

He was extremely proactive in saving our most beautiful and historic places. I wish we could get another common sense outdoorsman for a president some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back