Briles to FSU

Friend_Will.JPG

Reactions: CA_Vol
I question your thread placement OP, but I guess some were still hanging onto the hope he would come here. I think we all know that Pruitt’s focus was on recruiting first. You can get the best OC of all time in here, but if he doesn’t have the guys to stack up with his competition, it doesn’t mean much. Now that we got a lot of our guys, priority switches to OC. We will be fine, whoever it is, bc he now has something to work with and a glimpse into the future.

Hello darkness my Ole "FRIEND"
I am almost wanting it to be Friend, just to watch the epic meltdown it would ignite. The OC search has already provided almost limitless minutes of hilarity. I do not, however, believe that small sadistic side of me will be happy once the announcement is made.

I question your thread placement OP, but I guess some were still hanging onto the hope he would come here. I think we all know that Pruitt’s focus was on recruiting first. You can get the best OC of all time in here, but if he doesn’t have the guys to stack up with his competition, it doesn’t mean much. Now that we got a lot of our guys, priority switches to OC. We will be fine, whoever it is, bc he now has something to work with and a glimpse into the future.
You guys really buying into that coaches are overrated stuff huh?
With the class that was brought in you think we will be competitive against vandy? Seems we beat them in recruiting every year.

If I didn't post it, someone else would have.

VN Store

Back