Tua Tagovaiola and the Bama offense

bpalmer28

This cat is the best collegiate quarterback I have ever seen and IMO Alabama has the best offense of all-time. Anyone disagree?

I don’t think Alabama will play a close game all season. They’re already averaging 50+ points per game and I expect that to continue. 50+ in the SEC is amazing.

Don’t get too discouraged by the results today. The Alabama dynasty is great but this team is special even by their standards.

I dont disagree. Was telling a buddy the other day I think NFL teams will start tanking next year to get him.

This cat is the best collegiate quarterback I have ever seen and IMO Alabama has the best offense of all-time. Anyone disagree?

I don’t think Alabama will play a close game all season. They’re already averaging 50+ points per game and I expect that to continue. 50+ in the SEC is amazing.

Don’t get too discouraged by the results today. The Alabama dynasty is great but this team is special even by their standards.
I disagree, only because their RBs and running game aren't that great this season. That keeps them from being the best offense of all time, imo.

Don't get discouraged? Bama may score 100 on us. We may not gain a single yard.
They could easily score 100 if they want to but it wouldn’t be the first time this season. They are as unstoppable of an offense there has ever been.

He's good but they probably just say that to hype him up.
Yep. Same was said about Eli. It doesn’t get better than 23 touchdowns with 0 interceptions through 6 1/4 games. If their defense wasn’t so good he’d end up with 60+ touchdown passes in a pro style offense AND he can run. Just an amazing talent

Yep. Same was said about Eli. It doesn’t get better than 23 touchdowns with 0 interceptions through 6 1/4 games. If their defense wasn’t so good he’d end up with 60+ touchdown passes in a pro style offense AND he can run. Just an amazing talent
He may win the Heisman never playing a down in the 4th quarter lol.

He's good but I don't think he will be that good in the NFL. When you got the best of everything at every position, it looks good. Most Alabama's Qbs have been just bad, so he looks so good. A LOT of good qb's in college should throw a bunch of td's if they play for bama and have all that talent.

Reactions: Tennessee Waltz
He's good but I don't think he will be that good in the NFL. When you got the best of everything at every position, it looks good. Most Alabama's Qbs have been just bad, so he looks so good. A LOT of good qb's in college should throw a bunch of td's if they play for bama and have all that talent.
He's different

Should throw and can make the throws he makes all a whole different story. Other quarterbacks aren't going to place the ball like he is. I hate Bama but Tua is just ridiculous

Reactions: VolNExile
This bama team could go over .500 in the NFL.
That first quarter was a big kick in the nuts.
Damn! I wanted a pick today from Nigel Warrior and almost had one!

Reactions: TrentVol

VN Store

Back